NOTE: This position is 100% remote, reporting to our Director of Sales Enablement & Solutions.
Cloud Academy is building the Operating System for Cloud and Tech Skills.
We combine software and content in a unique SaaS enterprise platform that allows large organizations worldwide to assess, develop and validate cloud and tech skills at scale. We solve two large problems for our customers: upskilling their workforce to let them build and design cloud and software solutions, and keeping their technical people up to date on everything related to cloud, software and data. We are a product company first and foremost, but over the years we have built a giant library of content that enables us to offer a unique set of solutions to deliver career paths, training and certifications at scale. We thrive on customization and data, so Cloud Academy enables Fortune 500 companies to fully customize their paths with our software and have a clear snapshot of the tech skills they have, in real-time. Our team is global, with people in more than 10 countries worldwide. Our culture is American but our heart is European and we love to collaborate with our colleagues in all the other continents, from Australia to Asia.
Companies like Regeneron, Hulu, Turner, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Enablement Specialist to add to our growing Sales team. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about driving enterprise sales across our organization. The ideal candidate will have a desire to coach salespeople on our platform and content, and how to effectively and passionately position them to our customers. You should be well organized and ready to come in and write sales playbooks incorporating all platform/product positioning, our sales tools and overall sales strategy.
What You’ll Do:
The purpose of this position and the specific value it brings to Cloud Academy is to positively impact performance and business results through effective enablement and sales training as a crucial component of successful business and growth strategy and goal accomplishment.
• Coordinate between Sales, Content and Product Marketing to develop communications and training materials to arm Account Executives and Business Development Reps with information they need to be successful during each step of the sales cycle.
• Conduct Onboarding and Certification workshops for new Account Executives and Business Development Reps to certify their readiness in our value messaging, product knowledge, and internal sales tools.
• Coordinate, design, and deliver learning programs in a variety of modalities, including e-learning and virtual instructor-led training sessions on a variety of topics including sales methodologies, company solutions, and the effective use of sales support tools and software.
• Develop a best-in-class sales playbook which will incorporate a certification process requiring all sales personnel to be able to effectively and passionately provide demo’s of the Cloud Academy platform, that incorporates all core value proposition to prospects/customers both in person and on conference calls.
• Conduct ongoing reviews of sales calls (live and through Gong) to provide written feedback and conduct live coaching sessions as needed.
• Develop a process to “re-certify” all sales personnel every 6 months on the presentation of the Cloud Academy Demo and sales deck.
• Utilize SFDC, Outreach and Gong reporting to provide analysis on our sales process and implement changes to increase overall sales velocity and impact.
• Provide input on strategy based on knowledge of industry and technology trends as well as crucial discovery gained from customers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related fields
• 3-5 years experience in either sales enablement, sales training or outbound marketing
• Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Outreach (Gong a plus)
• Previous experience working in sales and understanding the pain points experienced by salespeople
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to influence without authority
• Outstanding project management skills
• Experience coaching salespeople on best practices and areas of improvement/opportunity
• Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Strong business analysis and functional experience with quantitative and analytical skills
• Strong presentation (Google Slides/PowerPoint) and spreadsheet (Google Sheets/Excel) skills
• Demonstrated experience proactively recognizing a challenge or problem and working with a variety of teams and data sources to diagnose the problem and recommend solutions
• Track record of realizing continuous improvement
• Your team loves working with you because they trust you and clearly understand you care about their success. You take the time to coach them on effectively positioning our solution and continually work with them to refine their skills through training and certification sessions.
• You motivate others. You communicate clearly. You inspire your coworkers through leading by example.
• You identify problems and are decisive about communicating the problem with the larger team, ensuring the problems are corrected early.
• You are passionate about your product. You take the time to work with the product team to wholly understand the vision and rationale behind what we are building.
• You understand that continuous self-improvement is part of life, and you are willing to accept areas where you could be better.
• You are willing to put in the work to improve yourself and those around you.
• You want a career; not a job. You conduct yourself as though you are running your own business, providing the same amount of care and dedication as though you own the company.
• Competitive compensation
• Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
• An exciting startup environment
• Four weeks of paid vacation per year
• Build your personal workstation
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.