NinjaOne (201-500 Employees, 173% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Role
As a Ninja Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for explaining the technical and functional aspects of the product or services we offer to the users, mainly on the post-sales side. You will also work closely with the sales team and provide technical advice on the products and services on the pre-sales side. Your role on the NinjaOne team will critically contribute to ensuring all of customers are equipped to best utilize our products.
Location-Remote but must be located in Florida, Texas or North Carolina
What You’ll be Doing
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain our products or services to customers and prospects
- Guide our customers through the implementation of the NinjaOne solution
- Work closely with our sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Partner with our account management department to meet the needs of our existing customers
- Work a set schedule (10 am – 7 pm) with rotating on-call responsibilities
- Take initiative and provide prompt, accurate follow-up to tickets and support calls
- Troubleshoot Windows
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, and other internal departments to resolve critical product issues, develop solutions to minimize cycle time for problem resolution, and make improvements for future release
- Share knowledge of issues and corresponding resolutions or workarounds with partner teams (including, but not limited to, the creation of new knowledge base articles/solutions and procedures)
- Actively participate in the design of our consulting processes
- 2+ Years’ experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proficient in Windows (Windows registry, services, etc.) and have working knowledge of Linux/Mac
- You exercise sound judgment and prioritize based on customer impact
- As a lifelong learner you are adaptable to new technologies and embrace change
- Polished verbal and written communication skills that deliver messages with a customer first mindset
- You skillfully build and maintain relationships, both in-person and virtually
- You can work independently and with a team in a global environment
- Ability to efficiently multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement, and follow policies, processes, and procedures
- You are highly organized
- Driven and Self-motivated you set the pace for your self and others around you
- Customers, clients, and teammates see you as a problem solver that brings all the details to the solution
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT operations solution that simplifies the way IT works. With NinjaOne, IT teams can automate, manage, and remediate all their tasks within one modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user productivity. NinjaOne supports over 7,500 IT departments and managed service providers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past 3 years. Learn more about NinjaOne here: www.ninjaOne.com
What You’ll Love
$2,500 Signing Bonus!
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.