Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company and we are well on our way to becoming the best hosting provider in the world! We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer with a combination of technical knowledge and strong communication skills to join us in the EMEA region. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales Team and our customers to answer technical questions, advise on best practices, uncover and identify current needs, validate and explore solutions, and communicate Kinsta’s benefits and value to prospective customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with our amazing Sales Team: provide technical support to the sales team, help them present Kinsta solutions and assist with the creation of custom plans and proposals.
- Showcase our products: connect with prospects and customers throughout the sales process to advise them on what Kinsta offers, create and present demos of our solutions while taking into account their personality, technical skill level, expectations and needs.
- Provide expertise: understand customer requirements, Kinsta solutions, products and services and how they can be applied to solve business challenges.
- Optimize processes: collaborate on optimizing Kinsta’s Sales Engineering processes on a global level.
- Train team members: participate in the onboarding of new team members and develop training materials to educate them on technical topics.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of work experience and at least 1-3 years of Sales Engineering experience at a cloud technology company.
- You’re able to distill complex technical topics into simple to understand solutions and convey them in a way that meets the needs of your target audience.
- You have a background in a customer-facing sales or consulting role.
- You have near-native proficiency in English and exceptional writing skills.
- You’re an outstanding communicator.
- Experience deploying Node.js and Next.js applications to a production environment.
- Earned Cloud Solutions Architect Certifications.
- Fluency in a second Kinsta language beyond English. Languages we’re currently targeting include: Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.