CloudLinux (51-200 Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CloudLinux we are leaders in providing IT-solutions for web hosting. Here, you get an opportunity to work with unique technologies and solve complicated tasks in teams of what might just be the best specialists in the industry. Thanks to remote work, you will be able to live the way you like. You will open new horizons for professional and personal development and realize your bold ideas.
We are looking for seasoned, passionate, hardworking and over achieving Sales Engineer to successfully provide technical coverage to partners and business stakeholders in the APAC region.
You can find more details about the project and the company on our branded websites at Cloudlinux.com and TuxCare.com. Join us to make a difference!
- Prepare for and lead technical discussions during the sales process, with teams ranging from executive-level business stakeholders to technology experts.
- Gain a deep understanding of the ever-changing CloudLinux / TuxCare ecosystem to successfully provide consultative services to partners and business stakeholders.
- Continually build technical knowledge and capabilities by interfacing with CloudLinux / TuxCare Product and Engineering teams as you will represent both to customers and business teams.
- Provide technical leadership for partners on implementation strategy and scoping of integrations.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to ensure successful implementations.
- Learn internal processes and requirements to ensure these are accounted for during the early stages of scoping.
- Provide feedback to Product teams to ensure we are building the right products for the market
- Client demo’s to C-level executives and Technical Stakeholders, including discovery sessions, product demonstrations, and proposals.
- Effectively showcase CloudLinux / TuxCare by demonstrating the power of our product to help grow enterprise size businesses.
- Identify and implement sales tools to assist sales processes and boost productivity. Stay updated with the latest trends, best practices, and standards in the security industry while constantly positioning our pioneering technology in front of the competitors.
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding for new enterprise clients.
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the industry to help shape future development.
- 3-5 years of sales engineering experience in the US/APAC market. Preferably at a B2B technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a deep understanding of a consultative sales approach.
- An ability to quickly & effectively qualify prospects.
- Ability to understand CloudLinux / TuxCare technology and build meaningful relationships with customers of varying technical savvy.
- Strong technical sensibilities, go-getter attitude, and lots of creativity.
- Aptitude to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility.
- Demonstrated passion for the startup community and new technology businesses.
- English verbal and written communication skills with an abundance of charisma, empathy, humility, and humor.
- Thirst for personal growth, team player mentality, and equal willingness to teach and learn.
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract.
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance reimbursement.
- English educational programs
- Individual coach sessions.
- Ability to study and attend seminars and training according to the request.
- Co-working and gym/sports compensations
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.