Vericred (51-200 Employees, 38% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Vericred is a data services platform powering the digital distribution of health insurance and employee benefits.
Vericred has built the first multi-carrier, end-to-end quoting, enrollment and member management API solution for Health Insurance and Employee Benefits. With adoption from all of the major medical carriers and overwhelming traction from end-user-facing platforms, our Quoting and Enrollments APIs are set for massive growth and industry disruption.
We are looking for a dynamic sales executive to build on our momentum and accelerate growth. This individual will focus on selling our enrollment and member management solution to benefits administration platforms. If you are a consultative sales professional excited about enabling an industry wide transition to true digital quote-to-card, we would like to hear from you.
For this role, we are open to remote candidates anywhere in the U.S. Vericred is headquartered in NYC with a second office in Omaha, NE. #LI-Remote
In this role you will:
- Drive revenue and exceeding sales goals.
- Identify new opportunities through proactive prospecting efforts.
- Consult with prospects on use cases enabled by our API solutions.
- Build trust and satisfaction through a consultative, ethical and transparent sales process.
- Close sales with startups and well established InsurTech, BenTech and HRTech companies.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have 5+ years proven success in consultative business development role.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Have prior experience in health insurance and employee benefits ecosystem as a carrier, broker, consultant or InsurTech innovator.
- Have passion for creating a new market category and the hard work required to do so.
What we do:
Vericred is the way health insurance carriers and employee benefits providers connect with new technology partners to deliver seamless quote-to-card consumer experiences. We are not the websites or apps you use to choose a plan or find a doctor. We are the infrastructure. We are the ‘pipes’ that simplify the complex exchange of quoting, enrollment and eligibility data between carriers and the technology partners responsible for delivering health and employee benefits to hundreds of millions of Americans everyday. Our APIs transmit billions of data points between InsurTech and insurance carriers, powering digital distribution across the insurance industry. Come join the community of insurance geeks creating a seamless digital quote-to-card experience.
Who we are:
We are a group of people who love a good API and all it can do. We are benefits geeks that believe this industry will go through a digital transformation as others have. For efficiency. For better member experiences. To enable new and innovative products. A group that believes that simple data exchange is the key to a thriving industry.
We are connecting the insurance industry. Faster. Better. Awesomely.
Our benefits include:
– Competitive base salary.
– 100% company-paid medical and dental for you and your dependents.
– Healthcare and dependent care FSA (Flexible Spending Account).
– 401(k) with company matching and immediate vesting.
– Twice weekly catered lunches, unlimited snacks, and a stocked fridge for our in-office teams.
– Home office allowance so you can work comfortably wherever you are.
– Flexible PTO policy: take time off without worrying about accruals or carryovers.
– Pre-tax commuting benefits.
– fRYEday: Our end of week Rye tasting and happy hour ritual.
– Stand-up desks.
– Central location: Our NYC Headquarters are next to Madison Square Park/Flatiron District, and our Omaha office is in the Old Mill neighborhood.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successful reference and background checks.