MainStreet (51-200 Employees, 500% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MainStreet is fixing the $300B government incentives market.
Every year, billions of dollars are set aside by your local, state, and federal representatives to make it easier for anybody to build a small business and turn their dream into reality.
But while governments might be great at governing, they’re terrible at marketing. These billions sit unclaimed, waiting for founders to discover them. We want to fix that, and we need your help.
Our Sales team is the face of the brand, the engine of our rapid growth, and an essential part of the MainStreet product experience. You’ll be directly responsible for driving net-new revenue, with three key dimensions to the role:
People: Hire, develop, and inspire your team while helping to build a strong culture across the Revenue organization.
Process: Drive innovation in our sales process, helping to develop a repeatable, predictable path to scale our team and exceed our goals. Be an expert in our product and help to optimize cross-functional handoffs throughout the customer journey.
Performance: Empower your team to exceed goals through pipeline management, accountability, insightful reporting, and effective planning.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team at a critical inflection point. Over the next several months we will launch new product lines and evolve the business in material ways.
What You’ll Do
- Foster a culture of training and coaching in order to ramp new reps and continue building their sales acumen and MainStreet product knowledge
- Conduct regular pipeline reviews in order to forecast accurately to leadership
- Leverage reports and activity metrics to help your team to exceed their goals
- Drive insights that inform our Go to Market strategy and product roadmap
- Assist the team with closing business and driving revenue through new client acquisition
- Empower, inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis to create a world class customer experience and represent MainStreet in the marketplace
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of sales management experience
- Proven track record and history of success as an individual contributor within a B2B SaaS sales organization
- You thrive amidst change and ambiguity, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. You drive immediate impact while laying the groundwork for long-term scale
- Strong experience working with best-in-class sales tools (eg CRM, enablement)
- Demonstrate a commitment to the journey of creating an inclusive culture
- Foundational knowledge of SaaS and subscription-based business sales models strongly preferred
What we do
We make these tax credits easy as butter. MainStreet pairs companies & employees with hundreds of local, state, and federal tax programs. Then we do all the paperwork to get companies what they’re owed in minutes, vs the dozens of hours it would otherwise take.
The average company gets $51,040… in the first year. In cash.
We just announced our $60M Series A, led by SignalFire. We’re backed by an incredible community of partners, operators, and founders, including Ryan Hoover (Product Hunt founder), Ashton Kutcher’s Sound Ventures, Des Traynor (Intercom cofounder), Gradient (a Google Venture Fund), Ron Conway’s fund SV Angel, and Tusk Ventures.
How we think about diversity
We try to make sure the diversity of our customers is reflected in the team that serves them. Because when we include people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, ages, and identities — we end up building a better experience for everyone who uses MainStreet.
We know we need to be intentional in our hiring practices in order to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. So, if your lived experience has given you a unique perspective on business, startups, or any other aspect of our business – even if you don’t meet all the requirements – please still apply and let us know so we can make sure your application gets the attention it deserves.