CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 107% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike seeks an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to partner with our global Technical Sales leadership. Location preference is Sunnyvale, CA but open to the Western region of the United States. This person will be results oriented and have demonstrated success in working with leadership teams across the distributed geographies. As a key member of the Technical Sales & Operations teams, the Analyst will leverage a high degree of business operations acumen to: plan & execute for business scale and velocity, objectively provide guidance on current performance and opportunities; assess future investments and process developments for business growth enablement, and drive consistency and scalability.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the global Technical Sales leaders in the annual operating plan formulation and execution for the technical sales organization spanning:
- Performance and Resourcing analysis
- Sales Alignment and goaling analysis
- Build scalable capabilities to support global growth plans.
- Plan documentation and cross functional plan alignment
- Provide financial guidance and consultation to the business leaders on longer term strategy and near-term execution.
- Provide financial models and analysis which will guide the technical sales organization to make decisions that drive to the best ROI for CrowdStrike.
- Align with the Global Field & Business Operations organizations to drive aligned and consistent compliance, reporting, planning, and AOP coordination for the technical sales organization.
- Provide concise and effective ongoing reporting, analysis and metrics with respect to technical sales organization plan execution, operational activities and cadence to deliver against plan goals.
- Drive change management, process improvement and alignment within technical sales and with core teams around the world as required.
- Be a thought leader who challenges the status quo and develops workable solutions in an existing culture.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of sales operations experience at a business analyst level in the technology sector.
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- Broad business acumen with strong problem solving skills
- Successful track record in both strategic and operational activities.
- Strong influencing skill; experience leading discussions on recommended change and change management, and engage key stakeholders.
- Ability to generate/coordinate data & reporting to enable the stakeholders to run their business along with quickly synthesizing data to provide recommendations.
- Demonstrated track record in partnering across functions and levels of management to drive success.
- Possess proactive high energy, positive, results oriented working style that promotes open communication and collaborative problem resolution.
- Have proven ability to think strategically and plan effectively; be “hands on”, detail and results oriented and manage multiple tasks against deadlines.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact [email protected], for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $65,000 – $110,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.