mabl (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Why we need you:
mabl has been scaling its go to market operations globally over the past year and we’re now looking for someone to harness the data we have to help provide insights into the business. We’re looking for a senior sales operations leader build the operational rigor to support our growth while working cross functionally as we scale the team. Your work will directly impact mabls business, customers and culture
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement processes and reporting to optimize our sales funnel
- Identify and report on KPIs across GTM
- Work with GTM leadership to identify insights and trends which we should capitalize on across the business
- Work with GTM Leadership to identify, trial and procure new tooling as needed.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of all GTM metrics including ARR, NDR, Churn, Expansion, and others
- Work closely with our GTM leadership for ad hoc reporting requirements
- Reasonable experience in go to market operations oriented roles
- Experience working with and performing analysis on reports and dashboards in Salesforce, including identifying key trends in the business for executive direction
- Highly detailed, well organized, with strong financial fundamentals
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Comfortable using google sheets and/or excel including vlookups, charts, filters, etc
- Basic understanding of SaaS metrics
- Passion for identifying trends and insights from raw data
- Bachelors degree required
Even if you don’t fit all of the requirements for our roles, but see yourself being successful at mabl, we encourage you to apply and we’d be excited to speak with you.
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.