Mailgun / Pathwire (51-200 Employees, 43% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sinch Email is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales Operations team and work closely with sales and go-to-market teams to support fast company growth. This is a key role with executive-level visibility, a finger on the pulse of the overall business, and broad impact on the trajectory of our sales organization. The ideal candidate is someone who exhibits intellectual curiosity and rigor, a strong capacity for execution, and a passion for taking on some of the most critical challenges we face as an organization.
- Identify high-impact areas in our evolving sales process where you will spearhead and drive operational improvements
- Proactively work with the sales team identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine run faster
- Increase sales efficiency by simplifying processes and implementing or enhancing sales automation tools
- Optimize lead qualification, lead routing and account allocation processes to ensure the right leads and accounts are being worked by the right sales reps
- Develop, own, and evolve the Sales Ops workstream system, leading weekly prioritization huddles, updating team members, and running vital projects and workstreams that will set us up for scale
- Ensure clear performance tracking on all processes, programs and improvement initiatives through data visibility and robust analytics
- Work cross-functionally with all revenue-generating and go-to-market groups, including but not limited to Marketing, Product, Finance, Legal and Support, to ensure all necessary business functions are represented in sales or revenue-related processes
- Partner with Marketing to oversee effective tracking of inbound leads through automated email creation to ensure proper SFDC documentation
- Update and maintain cross-sales leads documentation between all selling teams to ensure effective cross-selling communication and lead generation
- Remain current on industry standards and best practices
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales operations or program management
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS or software company preferred but not required
- Full sales tech stack experience highly preferred including Salesforce.com, CPQ, Outreach, Chilipiper, Clari, or similar software applications
- Experience building out processes that improve usability of the Sales tools to ensure data integrity
- Analytical problem solver who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Proven experience organizing and driving complex, cross-functional projects and programs
- Proficiency in translating data into narratives that help drive toward critical metrics
- Adept at communicating findings in a compelling non-technical manner
- A natural drive & collaborative approach
- A genuine commitment to providing superior customer service to internal partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer 100% employer-paid comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy 5+ weeks of paid time off. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support through Maven.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- TREAT YOURSELF: Our comprehensive anniversary program offers a personalized experience in recognition of milestones achieved.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
(*Colorado Only*) Minimum salary of $109,200 + benefits.
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired in Colorado.