Apollo GraphQL (201-500 Employees, 356% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
If you think you’d enjoy supporting a world-class field sales team in a hyper-growth company, read on.
In this role, you get to work with a group of brilliant industry leaders to support regional directors and amplify their AEs potential. The programs you will launch and support will have lasting effects on the company for years to come. What‘s most exciting about this role is that you have the opportunity to hone your craft in Sales Operations. If you are a program manager, and you ever thought ’why did they do it this way?’ we would love to hear that scenario!
The space we’re in is GraphQL. It’s a megatrend where Apollo is the industry standard GraphQL implementation, providing the data graph layer that connects modern apps to the cloud. GraphQL is one of the most rapidly adopted open source technologies in the market today. The largest companies in the world are simplifying their application development by combining API databases, and microservices into a single data graph that you can query with GraphQL.
With the amount of adoption we have in large enterprises across the world, we have an increasing need to support our field teams and internal sales operations. We have tier 1 backing from Andreessen Horowitz and Matrix Partners. With millions of downloads per week of our open-source products, we’re on an incredible trajectory. Our next-gen technology is used in production by some of today's largest and most innovative brands, including Airbnb, Netflix, Expedia, Peloton, DoorDash, The New York Times, Zillow, and many more.
TL;DR: You’re going to play an integral role as the premier go-to person within Sales Operations.
What you'll do
- You'll be reporting to the Head of Sales Operations as the subject matter expert for territories and account management.
- You will collaboratively work across the organization to coordinate program launches, help prepare QBR decks, participate in forecast calls, PG calls, and be a business partner supporting regional sales teams. You gladly research and help analyze our regional sales businesses supporting our regional directors.
- You will help shape our territory and account ownership rules; essentially running a major sales operations program. You will streamline our systems and processes surrounding account planning. You enjoy researching account firmographic information and maintaining account records.
- Through all of the above, you will drive sales efficiency and consequently, revenue growth.
- You’re adaptive and flexible. You understand that things can exist in different ways and there are tradeoffs among several solutions.
- You are a creative builder. Deploying programs excites you and you are passionate about cultivating strong business programs.
- You are collaborative. You take in several points of view, integrate that information, and come up with solutions that satisfy most stakeholders. You are thoughtful and understand how to support a sales organization, that what you do within our Sales Operations, and in the real world has an effect on others.
- You’re a trailblazer. If a process doesn’t exist, you’ll jump right in and help to create it. If you come across inefficiencies, you’re able to provide feedback and take action to optimize processes/results.
- You’re a great communicator with excellent writing and analytics skills and a sense of empathy for both internal and external stakeholders you engage with.
- You thrive in a startup environment, where you’re comfortable navigating competing priorities and managing ambiguity in a fast-paced setting.
This position can be done from anywhere in the Pacific or Moutain West Time Zones.
Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.