Podium (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
The Sales Operations Systems Specialist is directly responsible for supporting the sales organization in all facets of operations, scale, and systems to ensure efficiency in the sales process.
You will partner closely with the sales operations team and cross functional partners to help drive sales planning and growth initiatives. You will support the systems used by frontline sales reps with a variety of tasks equipping them to sell as efficiently as possible. The position requires an ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment, dependability and a professional, supportive attitude.
What you will be doing:
- Handle system integrations and increase efficiency for the sales team
- Create more efficient sales processes and effectively document these systems
- Initiate and maintain a good working relationship with the Sales team and also our internal personnel
- Manage general administrative tasks, and ad-hoc projects
What you should have:
- Experience recording and analyzing data
- Documentation and process writing skills
- Ability to navigate and utilize Excel and similar tools
- 2-4 years of experience using CRMs (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc) and sales engagement tools (Outreach, Groove, SalesLoft)
- Previous project management experience preferred
- 1+ years experience with business or administrative background preferably in a high growth SaaS environment
- Self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond, finding problems and solutions
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong communicative skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative processes while working well under pressure and within deadlines
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Salesforce or another CRM experience is required
- Transparent culture
- Work in this building in Lehi, UT
- Great opportunities for career growth
- A stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Weekly free lunch, breakfast and smoothies
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.