BairesDev LLC (501+ Employees, 115% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for Sales Representatives to join our Sales Team and help spearhead our growth.
As a Sales Representative, you will play a critical and active role in the day-to-day operations. This is an excellent opportunity to be one of the key members of our Sales team and position yourself for unique career growth opportunities.
– Conduct in-depth research on prospects.
– Using proprietary Sales Tools to contact and convert leads into clients.
– Contacting potential clients via email to establish rapport and set up meetings.
– Reach out by phone and hold quality conversations to generate qualified prospects.
– Work closely and collaboratively to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans.
– Work internally with the Sales Management and Marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of presentations.
– Provide complete and appropriate solutions to boost revenue growth and profitability.
– Present, promote, and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
– Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
What are we looking for:
– Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
– Must be highly motivated, flexible, and service-oriented.
– Must be familiar with CRM practices, along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
– Goal-oriented, driven and experienced in networking with and influencing decision-makers.
– Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
– Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
– Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
– Experience in opening doors to new opportunities.
– Fast learner and passionate for sales.
– A network of potential clients in the IT industry or other verticals is a big plus.
– Advanced English level.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible hours – make your own schedule!
– Diverse and multicultural work environment.
– Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
– Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
– Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!