Metabolic Living (51-200 Employees, 53% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are actively conducting Live Interviews. Check Us Out!
We are seeking the ABSOLUTE BEST experienced phone sales representatives with health & fitness knowledge to help us sell our amazing products to our LOYAL CUSTOMER BASE… all from the comfort of your own home!
Metabolic Living is a $60MM rapidly scaling fully remote DTC metabolic optimization company seeking a dynamic Sales Representative. We’re a 100% remote team of ~200 in our 11th year, have grown 300% since 2019, and are on the path to becoming a billion-dollar brand by 2025.
What Are The Key Points:
- 100% Commission based role. 20% Commission (Gross Margin) earned on all products & services sold
- Location: YOUR HOME! We are 100% Remote (we have virtual team of 200+)
- Existing Customer Based Workflow, No prospecting necessary
- Outbound reach to new and loyal customers with SMS, Phone Calls & Appointments – Your goal is to have 10-12 conversations every single day
- Closing supplement packages and producing coaching T/O’s. Once established in role: HIGH TICKET 1-ON-1 coaching sales with a price point of $2,500-$10,000 per sale
- Culture: High-Performance and Humble
- Daily Sales Training: Our team trains every single morning with role-play & positive coaching. You will also have on-demand access to training courses & role-play exercises through our Learning Management System””
- Full-time sales reps (Domestic/US) will be eligible for Benefits on their 90th day of employment (Some details required): Medical-Dental-Vision-Life Insurance-Short Term Disability-Long Term Disability-401k
- Free Metabolic products shipped to your home! (US Domestic Only & Performance Attainment Goals Required)
- Once established in the role, our TOP PERFORMING sales representatives average 70-80% closing ratio, and sell 10K-20K of product and services per week! Phone conversations are with loyal and new customers who have already committed to making a significant lifestyle change. Top performers go above & beyond & typically request to work more than 40 hours/week
- Many of our customers are excited and eager to hear from our world class sales representatives. Some require a little motivation & inspiration to commit to the lifestyle change.”” That is where YOU come in!
What’s Our Culture Like?
We have a human-first culture that puts the needs of our team first. We combine dedicated time for deep work to deliver world-class performance with a standard set of rhythms that allow us to stay in alignment, be transparent and eliminate office politics. For example:
- Daily huddles and weekly check-ins to brainstorm, align on priorities and remove bottlenecks
Who Are We and How Are We Different?
Our mission is simple: make living healthy easier than living unhealthy. We do that by empowering people to fix their own health with our metabolism-first approach and unified ecosystem that powers our MetabolicOS. 3 things make us different than other brands in the health and wellness space:
- Metabolism-First – After 11 years of trial-and-error with 500k+ people, we’ve found optimizing your metabolism delivers the results you want: feeling your best, looking your best, performing your best and living longer. Your metabolism is your inner compass for health, but most people don’t understand how to read it; once you do, it’ll tell you exactly what to do to help you thrive.
- Individualized-Approach – Paleo may work great for one person’s metabolism, Vegan for another, Keto for another, etc. Everyone’s different, so to achieve results that stick, those differences must be respected; if not, things will backfire. That’s why our approach is 100% customized to the individual – there is no perfect program to find, it must be built to support how that specific person’s unique metabolism works. This is where the usual one-size-fits-all solutions fail – they don’t respect our very real individual differences.
- Integrated Ecosystem – It’s simply too hard to live healthy – lots of great individual solutions, but nothing is connected. We’re left to stitch everything together, which is confusing. We simplify everything with an integrated suite of the offerings you need to optimize your metabolism. We started with nutrition, then exercise, then supplements, then coaching and are constantly pulling in new pieces of the health puzzle.
All of this is combined into our proprietary Metabolic Optimization System (MetabolicOS) that unites practitioner wisdom and scientific research with machine learning to deliver a truly customized data-driven consumer experience that helps you dial in your metabolism at any stage of life.
What’s Our Past and Future?
Our company may be a bit confusing at first glance because we built everything organically in reverse, starting with our first nutrition program in 2012, then our first exercise program in 2014 and then launching our full ecosystem of products, including nutraceuticals, functional foods, subscriptions, memberships, 1-on-1 coaching and more. We market these all separately under different DTC websites.
However, now everything’s being centralized under our new brand, Metabolic. We’re launching our flagship e-comm website on Metabolic.com in Q2 and our digital product + e-comm app in Q3. Normally, companies raise money, launch with a brand and then figure out how to make money later. We did that in reverse – creating products that solve specific problems first to bootstrap, scaling that up to fund building out our team and infrastructure, and then retrofitting the brand on top.
Requirements You Must Have:
- Fast Internet Connection – Min. Of 1MBPS Download Speed
- Check your Internet speed right here: https://www.speedtest.net/
- Check your octane score right here: https://chromium.github.io/octane
- High Quality Computer, we recommend a computer with 8G’s of RAM. (5G Min.)
- High Quality Camera, Video and Audio for daily sales team huddles and one-on-one meetings with sales management
- High Quality Headset with Clear Microphone
- Must be able to manage technical requirements on your own computer. We use: Zingtree, Salesforce, Office 365, Calendly, Microsoft products and Zoom
- Fitness and Nutrition is a personal hobby or interest
- Quiet & Professional Workspace because you will be attending daily zoom calls with our entire team
INDIVIDUALS SEEKING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING SCHEDULES:
SCHEDULE #1 MON- FRI 1PM-9PM EST
SCHEDULE #2 FRI-TUES 9AM-5PM EST
SCHEDULE #3 FRI–TUES 1PM-9PM EST
Next Steps After Applying?
- Live Pre-Screen with our Global Sales Recruiter
- Loom Video submission to show us your communication and closing skills
- An Offer to Join our SALES TEAM!
- Paid Sales Training Curriculum Begins!
Full-time sales reps (Domestic/U.S.) will be eligible for Benefits on their 90th day of employment (Some details required): Medical-Dental-Vision-Life Insurance-Short Term Disability-Long Term Disability-401k