Kinsta (201-500 Employees, 148% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company and we are well on our way to becoming the best hosting provider in the world! We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, just hit apply!
We are looking for an experienced Sales Trainer who will partner with department leadership and team members to develop and deliver a comprehensive sales training program and will work to improve the learning and onboarding programs, impacting the sales performance and employee experience of sales team members. This role is critical to our organization as it promotes the development of our most valuable asset: our people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, maintain, and lead sales training onboarding and continuous learning programs for all sales roles in the sales organization.
- Coordinate with sales leadership to align sales strategies, identify sales best practices, and drive sales effectiveness across the customer journey.
- Partner with product and marketing leads to develop product-specific sales training programs including customer-focused value messaging, competitor differentiators, and team member certification.
- Apply project management skills across all aspects of sales training programs including alignment with business objectives, internal marketing, communication, planning, execution, and measurement.
- Provide 1:1 coaching to new hires and tenured sales professionals to supplement core sales training curriculum.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success in sales development, inside sales, account management, or sales management role.
- Experience in the application of various sales techniques, methodologies (The Sandler System, SPIN selling, etc), and enablement tools.
- Near-native proficiency in English and exceptional communication skills – presenting, listening, and writing.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Effective and collaborative teammate, motivated by a high-performance global sales environment.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a PaaS or SaaS company.
- 1-3 years of experience using Lessonly.
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
Kinsta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and we will take actions to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.