AuthenticID (51-200 Employees, 245% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Fraud.
Fraud losses are skyrocketing for companies because the old model of verifying identity (“something you know”) isn’t working with so many data breaches, hacks, dark web data sales and sophisticated fake ID creation.
AuthenticID uses a next-generation model of verifying identity based on combining a government-issued ID (“something you have”) with biometric data of face/voice/fingerprint (“something you are”). Our solution provides identity verification in seconds using a mobile phone and is able to defeat most fraud attempts using advanced AI capabilities.
With many new Fortune 500 clients, AuthenticID is going through a rapid growth phase and needs people who understand this type of scaling and bring a passion to help solve big problems that affect millions daily.
“Okay?” You might be asking. It is great to talk about the business of privacy, but… what exactly are these solutions you are building? …We cannot tell you quite yet.
Our job is to keep our work out of the wrong hands. But more than that, we need people on our team who believe in the mission to safeguard privacy amidst 21st century interactions. It is more than a job; it is a movement on the frontlines of privacy and commerce affecting tens of millions every year.
Our company is in hyper-growth mode: AuthenticID achieved a record 186% revenue growth in 2021. Buckle up and get ready for an amazing opportunity and challenge. Now we are looking to hire a Salesforce Administrator to our great sales operations team.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will report to the VP of Sales Operations. You will play a vital role at the company as Salesforce is our record of truth and critical to the process and data accuracy across the organization.
We are looking for an individual that can help us continually improve our Salesforce platform and associated technology stack which will include a blend of day-to-day admin and development work. You must be a self-starter who is highly collaborative with strong communication skills. You must have experience in optimizing workflows and automations in Salesforce and various integrated applications such as HubSpot, ServiceCloud, Outreach, Calendly, Lucidchart, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, Conga, DocuSign, JIRA and more.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Partner with VP of Sales Operations on the development, maintenance and optimization of our Salesforce instance.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that most effectively leverage our current ecosystem and applications.
- Scope and develop new workflows / solutions to accelerate time to revenue, reduce redundancy and automate process.
- Provide detailed documentation of processes, and custom development work.
- Handle all data migration and hygiene projects
- Work with integrated applications such as (HubSpot, Service Cloud, Outreach, Calendly, Lucidchart, LinkedIn Navigator, ZoomInfo, Conga, DocuSign, JIRA, etc.
- Perform Salesforce administrative tasks
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor data quality and user activities
- Regularly audit master data to uncover and fix integrity issues or identify process improvement opportunities.
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications
- Troubleshooting and fix bugs
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software
The position entails:
- 70% Salesforce (sales cloud / service cloud / partner portal) platform administration
- 15% Teck stack platform administration of non-Salesforce solutions
- 10% Code development and deployment
- 5% Data management
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Salesforce product knowledge and at least 1 year of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Flow
- Experience with Salesforce Architecture and API’s
- Ability to communicate effectively with business stakeholders
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Interest in project management or previous project management experience
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I, Salesforce Administrator or similar practical skills
3 Key Outcomes in First Year:
1. Become fluent in our Salesforce instance and all integrated technologies as the administrator, and owner of; architecture, configuration, workflow optimization, process automations and report / dashboard development
2. Conduct top-down audit of Salesforce and integrated technologies to identify opportunities to eliminate redundancies, streamline processes, automate workflows, and build apps for key functional teams in the organization (sales, customer success, service, legal, operations)
3. Partner with VP of sales to map out a 24-month technology stack roadmap with clearly defined technologies, projects, milestones, flowcharts and supporting ROI
- Type: Full time, W-2
- Location: 100% remote in the United States. We are flexible and offer on-site, hybrid or work-from-home opportunities in the Greater Seattle Area.
- Start Date: 5/31 or 6/13/2022
- Salary: $90k-$95k in a year + 10% year-end bonus + stock option
- Benefits: Gold-level health, dental and vision plans, 401(k) plan with company match, wellness reimbursement stipend, home office accommodation, in-house learning opportunities, paid parental leave, paw-ternity leave, and hardware and company phone from us + more coming.
- Paid Time Off: 15 PTO days, 24 recovery days, 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days and 2 floating days (56 days in your first year and more later)
- Work Authorization: You must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you are passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!