Cash App (501+ Employees, 258% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
It all started with an idea at Block in 2013. Initially built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic app, bringing a better way to send, spend, invest, borrow and save to our millions of monthly active users. With a mission to redefine the world’s relationship with money by making it more relatable, instantly available and universally accessible, at Cash App you’ll have the opportunity to make a real-world impact with your career.
Today, Cash App has thousands of employees around the world with a culture geared toward creativity, collaboration and impact. We’ve been a distributed team since day one, and continue to value working across time zones and continents both remotely and in our Cash App offices.
Our offices are great, but many of our roles can be done remotely from the countries where Block operates. We tailor our experience to champion our employees’ creativity and productivity wherever they are.
Check out our locations, benefits and more at cash.app/careers.
- Work on complex business and technical problems, analyzing and evaluating current business methods and procedures for improvement.
- Equipped with a deep knowledge of Salesforce, focus on the overall support and maintenance of Salesforce instances, including (but not limited to) design and development, integration, testing, regular platform maintenance, etc
- Design and implement new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the productivity, processing, and flow of information with end users
- Identify and problem solve defects across the platform, ancillary equipment, and other issues that prevent an optimal experience for end users and customers
- Create and maintain thorough, up-to-date, functional and technical systems documentation
- Design, execute, manage and document test plans.
- Ability to negotiate winning solutions for end users and the organization
- Be part of Night/Weekend on-call rotation.
- Lead retrospectives for major outages or incidents
- 3+ years of administrator experience with Salesforce Lightning
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst with increasing levels of responsibility
- Current Salesforce admin certification, app builder, advanced administration
- At least 3 years of in-depth, hands-on experience with consultation, design, implementation and maintenance of an enterprise class business system.
- Previous roles in a high growth, tech environment preferred
- Prior relationship building skills coupled with the ability to develop consensus
- Experience with enterprise application of Salesforce Service Cloud preferred, including OMNI-Channel, and reporting.
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.