Olo / Olo.com (501+ Employees, 94% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Olo is a SaaS digital ordering and delivery platform for restaurant brands
The Salesforce Administrator will work with our Director of CRM Systems and Customer Success Leadership to provide support to the organization through the customization and configuration of our Salesforce platform. You will manage the Salesforce.com database and reporting, and provide training and support to users.
The administrator will work with departmental leaders on the CS team to develop new processes related to customer relationship management.
What You’ll Do
- Be a part of the administrative team for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Handle basic administrative tasks including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests for our Customer Success team.
- Work with organizational partners e.g. Customer Success, Sales, Product and Engineering to expand the use of Salesforce by managing projects to integrate with additional systems.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization, with a focus on our Customer Success team.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams.
What We’ll Expect From You
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum four years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator in a similar environment.
- Salesforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified (preferred).
- Experience performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integrations.
- Experience with Salesforce platform, with the ability to build workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Experience creating and maintaining Salesforce databases.
- In depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionality.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing data and generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and user support.
- Experience in B2B SaaS environments is preferred.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Customer Success Platforms (Gainsight/Totango).
- Experience with, or a desire to focus on, Salesforce as a tool for Customer Success Management.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S.We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!