Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is looking for an outstanding product mind to join the Elastic Security product team and help define the future of security solutions. Elastic Security is a new kind of security solution that is combining SIEM and host based security use cases to protect the world’s data from attack. As a Product Manager on our team, your job will be to define and help the team execute the features needed to deliver a world-class asset management experience, including engaging with our community on open source projects like osquery for security, compliance, and secops use cases.
What You Will Be Doing
● Working alongside the Design and Engineering teams, you will define product features and initiatives across the Security solution.
● Thanks to your affinity for polished user experiences, you will lead the necessary conversations as it relates to design, wireframing and prototyping, and maintain an iterative approach to feature design and implementation.
● Beyond product development, you will support Sales and Product Marketing efforts related to the Security solution, including competitive analysis, marketing collateral, and demand generation activities.
● You will collect market data, customer feedback, customer usage data, and other key information to develop product insights and help drive the product roadmap.
● You will directly support customer initiatives by engaging with the most enthusiastic customers in the security industry, helping you understand their needs better, and helping them push the technology to a whole new level.
● You will independently measure product critical metrics, which will drive process improvements and future product features, and take action on this data with great autonomy.
What You Bring Along
● 2 years of experience in Product Management, preferably in a developer-focused product environment.
● Working knowledge of SaaS and/or IaaS product domains, including common design patterns, workflows, and delivery mechanisms.
● Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
● Empathy for customer challenges and needs, turning them into opportunities in the short and
● Direct product management experience building security products is helpful but not required.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.