MoonPay (201-500 Employees, 1,000%+ 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
What You’ll Do ✏️
- Collaborate on a broad range of internal and external brand projects.
- Interprets design briefs, to create and present ideas/assets for use across all touch points, internal and external.
- Explore and concept by providing quick designs, and then develop in line with any feedback.
- Deliver 3D and motion graphic for social media, marketing campaigns, product, launches, website and more.
- Strategize and create ideas that can show the MoonPay brand in new and interesting ways.
- Work closely with Product and Marketing to ensure smooth collaboration.
- Develop repeatable processes and workflows to scale outputs across motion design.
We’re Looking For
- A world class portfolio showing idea generation, concept development and high quality 3D and motion graphics.
- Experience in storyboarding.
- Experience with animating type and using variable fonts.
- Ability to create hyper-realistic product renders.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate your vision when delivering new concepts.
- Ability to build motion systems, guidelines and work with previous brand guidelines as a jumping off point for creative executions.
You Should Apply If ✅
- Minimum 6+ years of experience
- Your work ties art direction, 3D, motion and amazing design together.
- Passionate about hyper realistic 3D rendering and pushing the boundaries of motion design.
- Efficient, detail-oriented, organized and able to work under tight timelines.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Blender/Cinema 4D.
- Experience with Figma and Google Drive.
Our interview process takes place on Zoom and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter Call (30 minutes)
- Initial Screen with Hiring Manager (30 minutes)
- Final Interviews (1.5 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time.
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility