We believe that a great customer experience starts with people.
Playvox’s category-defining quality assurance, coaching and motivational platform is delighting customers and our team is growing. We are hiring an organized and experienced Solutions Consultant to help lead our next chapter of growth.
Playvox helps companies deliver a better customer experience through their contact center teams, be they centrally located, remote employees, distributed across the globe, or a combination of all three. With Playvox’s innovative enterprise-class solutions our clients systematically improve the customer experience and agent skill set through quality measurement, training on new features, coaching against gaps, and by motivating agents, all on one platform.
Playvox is a well-funded, high-growth company deployed in leading brand companies globally. Our partners include Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshdesk, Intercom, among others. We are transforming the way companies of all sizes manage quality practices to deliver exceptional customer service.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a variety of accounting, analysis, and reporting tasks, with a heavy emphasis on accounts payable, fixed asset accounting, payroll accounting, revenue recognition, balance sheet reconciliations, consolidations, and month/quarter-end closing.
– Manage fixed asset accounting, tracking, depreciation, and reporting.
– Prepare and review general ledger account reconciliations, accruals, and other necessary adjusting journal entries for month/quarter end close in a timely manner.
– Oversee payroll accruals and allocations, semi-monthly payroll accuracy, and compliance with US federal and state payroll tax regulations.
– Responsible for ensuring multi-state sales tax compliance and timely filing of sales tax returns.
– Abide by GAAP standards and comply with company internal control and accounting policies.
– Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues and resolve discrepancies.
– Assist team with process improvements and department efficiencies.
– Prepare monthly and quarterly revenue, unbilled receivables, and deferred revenue reconciliations.
– Ensure proper revenue recognition in accordance with ASC 606.
– Responsible for consolidation journal entries and preparation of consolidated income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements.
– Monitor and assist with reporting on relevant KPIs and trends impacting key business objectives.
– Support annual audit requirements for external auditors.
– Participate in the development and implementation of business process improvements and department efficiencies.
– Participate in cross-functional business projects and analysis.
– Engage in special projects and analysis as assigned.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
– 3 – 5 years experience in an accounting/finance role
– Strong knowledge of GAAP and/or IFRS
– Multi-currency accounting and consolidations exposure required
– CPA preferred
– Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to multi-task and respond to changing business needs
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight month-end deadlines
– Well organized and proactive
– Big 4 experience a plus
– Technology experience, specifically SaaS a plus
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.