Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We have an office in Bengaluru but as we continue to expand our footprint in India, we can hire eligible candidates remotely anywhere in India.
Atlassian is searching for an experienced Senior Integrations Developer as part of our People Technology Integrations team. Working with global teams, you will integrate internal and external systems largely around our Workday HR system. You will technically improve the system experience by automating manual processes across our system landscape. You are comfortable with a dynamic environment, motivated to apply existing technical skills and solutions, and excited to learn new technologies. You are enthusiastic and interested in making positive contributions to the team and providing HRIS technical assistance to all partners and users. Your passions include working with technology, defining and refining processes, and supporting all levels of employees.
More about the team
Pay2Reward is a part of the People Technology Department within the CTO organization. You would be joining a talented and collaborative global team that continually grows, learns, and adapts.
Our team is defined by our connection to the business partners and employees; along every step of the process, we empathize with their pain points and are passionate about creating solutions to understand, validate, and solve their problems. Our responsibility focuses on the engine behind every Atlassian’s financial incentives.
We’re dedicated to agile methodology and are believers in ‘lean’, which means we do not document just for documentation’s sake. We are profoundly self-driven and do our very best at all times to validate assumptions about our employees with various types of testing.
We are not looking for a team member who just wants to concentrate on one area we need you to be eager to expand your knowledge and expertise across the entirety of the employee plan to exit cycle. We would love for you to bring experience that you can impart to the rest of us and are equally interested in learning from others.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and support Workday Integrations (PECI, ExPR, Payslip, Tax Document, RaaS, EIB, Cloud Connects, Document Transformation, Studio, BIRT).
- Configure and support Workato recipes. Partner with Finance Tech to support financial Integrations.
- Identify efficient integration solutions to support new and existing global programs.
- Work with teams across the company to implement new systems and features.
- Create detailed documentation and system diagrams.
- Instill a culture of continuous process improvement
- Collaborate across geographies in differing time zones
On your first day, we would love for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience developing Workday Integrations (RaaS, EIB, Cloud Connects, Document Transformation, Studio, and Payroll Integration) and security.
- Comfortable in the following Workday modules: HCM, Compensation, Absence, and Payroll.
- 1-year experience in automation API-based platforms and tools, such as Postman, AWS, Mulesoft, and Workato.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket, Trello, and OpsGenie).
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .