CoreWeave (11-50 Employees, 129% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
CoreWeave is a modern cloud, providing enterprise scale with the flexibility of a start-up.
At CoreWeave we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. Our stack consists of 8,000 bare metal servers with 45,000 GPUs total with over 7 data-centers. We lay Kubernetes on top to provide bare metal performance to users in ML Training, Real Time Inference and CGI markets. CoreWeave espouses small teams of high-performing, highly accountable engineers; the use of open source tools and libraries whenever possible; and focusing on delivering reliable, useful software to our customers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain the CoreWeave Cloud suite of applications, including https://cloud.coreweave.com and https://apps.coreweave.com.
- Work with sales & product teams to roadmap and design new features to create value for customers.
- Plans, organizes, and manages tasks, resources, and timelines across teams to accomplish work accurately and on time.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Anticipate risks and develop mitigation strategies, assigning ownership of components of solutions
- Encourages and promotes ideas/opinions of others from diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Identifies, builds, and leverages strategic, collaborative, and trusting relationships across teams
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of Python and SQL (Postgres) experience
- 2+ years in any other language, such as: such as: C, Ruby, Go, Node.JS, Scala
- 1+ years of experience working with Kubernetes
- Linux Operating System experience
- Experience with Kubernetes internals, such as scheduling and CNIs
- Experience building complex full-stack web applications – React.js experience is a plus
- Experience with distributed systems development, e.g. pub-sub messaging, polling data versus event-based data streams
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our NJ office
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovation.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our HR team at [email protected] to submit an accommodations request.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.