Walt Disney Company (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
– This role is considered remote, which means the employee will work remotely on an ongoing basis and will not have an assigned workspace at a Company designated location.
This will be a Project Hire role (9 months) and we will consider fully remote candidates within the United States.
Workday Hypercare Support
- Support Core Compensation functionality in Workday
- Triage and escalate incidents with the Command Center and Hypercare Team
- Handle research for issues reported after go live of the Workday system implementation
- Reconcile data and integrations between Workday and SAP
- Respond to inquiries about the functionality of the system as designed
Workday Sustainment Documentation
- Create and document processes for Core Compensation
- Understand cross functional business processes and dependencies
- Work with businesses and segments to research suitable interim and long term solutions
- Evaluate scope of incoming requests for system enhancements and criticality of requirement requests
- Collaborate with Workforce Technology and Enterprise Technology
- Troubleshoot system issues and provide technical guidance to clients and colleagues
System Enhancement & Governance Processes
- Define business requirements to enable solutions engaging with Workforce Technology on functional requirements
- Develop future state design and recommendations for the implementation of processes, business rules, and tools
- Perform occasional testing of Workday business processes
- Manage updates to the Job Catalog, including Job Profiles, Grades and Grade Profiles
- Prepare EIBs for larger scale updates
- Assist with the development and/or delivery of end user training
- You have experience with Workday or SAP data elements and business processes
- You have a demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- You have problem solving and analytical skills
- You have proven ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with technical and non-technical partners
- You are able to work independently, operate under general direction, and perform duties with broad latitude for judgment
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and ownership of tasks
- Able to balance and respond to competing priorities
- Possess a natural curiosity to understand the business process
- You have strong organizational and time management skills
- You have proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Prior HR or Workforce Management experience
- Prior experience with testing system enhancements
- Prior experience with data integrations and/or data conversions
- Prior experience developing future state recommendations
- Prior experience delivering end user training
- Prior project management experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or relevant work experience
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $92,400 to $115,500 per year, however, base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.