InVision (501+ Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Team:
This role is part of the Customer Support team which helps prospects and customers understand and get the most value out of our products. Customer Support Advocates are the face of InVision on our global support team and are responsible for helping ensure customers have an ideal customer experience by helping answer questions, tracking feature requests, troubleshooting basic technical issues, and escalating unresolved issues to cross functional partners in Support Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Success, and other departments at InVision. A Customer Support Advocate’s goal is to make the customer experience as smooth as possible by helping whenever a customer runs into a bump in the road.
What you’ll do:
- Troubleshoot qualified customer support inquiries and requests via email, phone, live chat, social media, community moderation, video conferencing, and internal channels.
- Compare, analyze, qualify, and escalate customer requests to appropriate teams or individuals.
- Provide thoughtful technical and product support to those of varying technical fluencies.
- Think on your feet, learn a complex product inside and out, diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, and discover creative methods to resolve customer issues.
- Advocate for ways to improve the customer experience in our product and processes
- Share industry best practices on web/mobile design practices and tools with customers
- Project work that may include developing and maintaining internal and customer-facing documentation, writing macros, auditing issues, testing new features, performing data migration tasks, developing training to prepare for new feature releases, or other projects that would benefit our customers and Customer Support team.
What you’ll bring:
- You have experience in a technical field.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a natural-born evangelist with infectious enthusiasm and you genuinely relish troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- You love to teach, and in order to do that well, you’re also eager to learn as much as you can.
- You have related customer support, community moderation, or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- You’ve worked as or with designers or other creative professionals and understand their needs.
- You’re flexible, love having many irons in the fire, and have the skills to stay organized and on top of it all.
- You’re able to work a 40 hour work week during local business hours M-F to provide support for our customers.
- You’re able to use both a Mac and PC.
- Experience with modern ticketing, customer engagement, and CMS solutions within customer service environments (Zendesk, Desk.com, Help Scout) is a plus.
- Prior knowledge of design practices (UI, UX, research, testing) and design tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Studio, Figma) are a plus.
- Previous InVision experience is a plus.
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.