EngagedMD (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
You are a Senior Customer Success Manager with superior relationship management skills, intent on helping a tech organization achieve its mission through building strong executive-level relationships with clients. We’re EngagedMD and many of our clients have a large network of multiple clinics that use our platform. You’ll manage these relationships with our enterprise customers utilizing the EngagedMD platform, proactively work to ensure that clinics and networks are using EngagedMD in lockstep, and act as the voice of the customer to communicate trends and needs back to internal teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike as we scale. You will have the opportunity to impact the direction and culture of an early stage start-up working to modernize healthcare while also creating processes and bringing your Customer Success expertise to help our team scale effectively and efficiently. To achieve these goals, you’ll also collaborate closely with the Support, Video Experience, Product, and Professional Services teams.
This fully remote role reports to our Director of Customer Success, and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Build and grow relationships with key users and executives at the enterprise level to identify opportunities for optimization and growth
- Partner with enterprise clients to ensure that they meet the goals laid out in the sales process
- Roll out new product offerings among your accounts, ensuring that clinics continue to get as much value from the EngagedMD platform as possible
- Work closely with implementation specialists and the Customer Support team to provide a high-quality customer experience
- Collaborate with the Director of Customer Success to determine success strategy for our enterprise clients as they grow/evolve in a rapidly changing industry
What You’ll Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management, or 3 years of experience managing executive-level relationships as a CSM or AM
- Prior experience managing executive-level relationships in a tech organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Bias towards curiosity and understanding
- Ability to innovate and challenge the status quo
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
- Have worked with a highly dynamic client base in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Generous paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.
EngagedMD is a B2B software company that offers the leading eLearn and eSign solutions for the fast-growing fertility sector, supporting the journeys of half of all fertility patients in the U.S., U.K., and Canada. Our mission is to make life easier for doctors, nurses, administrators, and patients. Fertility practices around the world use our platform to reduce repetitive, manual tasks and streamline the patient journey. This enables practices to achieve sustainable growth, making better care more accessible to more patients. We are known for having a collaborative, friendly, high energy, and fast-moving culture and a focused, start-up atmosphere.