Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Our data analysts lead analyses, design our report portfolio, and build internal dashboards to help communicate to our clients the efficacy of our programs for their member populations. Join us in helping to further develop our data-driven product narrative that focuses on member engagement, clinical outcomes, and medical spend ROI. You will work cross functionally with our analytics, data architecture, product, clinical , and commercial teams. You will use your expertise to inform how we best scale our ability to support our narrative in a commercial setting using our data.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work and certification experience required.
- 5+ years on analytics experience
- Strong communicate in a customer-facing setting and in highly collaborative team environment
- Expert SQL/Python skills
- Practical knowledge of statistics
- Deep experience with Tableau (or similar visualization tool)
- Expertise troubleshooting data quality issues
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- Effectively communicate the positive impact of the Omada programs on client member populations
- Lead system and operational improvements to scale our support and reduce turnaround times
- Educate cross functional commercial partners across the the company on how to best use data to answer questions
- Develop KPIs that fit our product narrative and are easy to understanding for external audiences
You will love this job if you:
- Like to work on a variety of things include: hands on analysis, analytics enablement strategy, and client-facing interactions
- Motivate self and others to achieve challenging goals
- Are interested in keeping up-to-date with emerging and new technologies
- Want to apply your analytics background across the technology and clinical spaces
- Enjoy working cross functionally with numerous stakeholders and business areas
Bonus points for:
- Direct health care experience
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.