Reveal (11-50 Employees, 400% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Reveal believes in the power of B2B collaboration so much so that we named our SaaS category after it – Collaborative Growth. As the first-ever Collaborative Growth Platform, we believe that joining forces makes us stronger, in business just as much as in everything else.
Launched in 2019, Reveal’s mission is to put technology at the center of collaboration between companies. By comparing CRM data between partnering companies, Reveal identifies common, high-potential accounts and new highly qualified leads.
Our co-founders have already had their first successful start-up adventure together (Multiposting, sold to SAP in 2015) and want to go even further with Reveal!
We’re backed by top-tier VCs (Insights Partners, 8Roads, Kima…) and have already raised $50m in a Series A to convert all revenue builders into believers of Collaborative Growth, and revolutionize the future of B2B partnerships.
Reveal is looking for diverse and global talent wishing to join a very ambitious project at its beginnings and to contribute to the construction of the base which will allow them to grow quickly.
If you are creative, collaborative, have the spirit of initiative, innovation and want to have an impact on a daily basis, Reveal is for you.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you’ll have a key role in building and defining the data strategy at Reveal. This role will focus on developing data pipelines to support the ingestion and processing of CRM data to benefit our end users – Partnership, Sales and Marketing Teams. You’ll work closely with our Lead Data Engineer, Product Manager and other stakeholders at all levels of the organization to identify key data needs.
- Build complex data pipelines (batch and stream) working on large datasets (10-100 billion lines) and aiming for real time processing
- Define infrastructure needs to support such data pipelines
- Participate in the product roadmap to make sure the data is usable by other squads
- Evaluate new technologies and ways to optimize current processes
- Strive for state-of-the-art coding practices, deliver reliable and resilient code
- Put knowledge of agile software development methodologies in practice
This job will report to the Lead Data Engineer
- At least 4 years of experience in Software engineering
- Strong general software engineering (backend) background
- Experience in data processing technologies such as Apache Beam, Apache Spark…
- Knowledge in event driven architectures (for instance Apache Kafka) would be a plus
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have excellent technical skills and do not settle for a low bar
- You are constantly reflecting upon delivered work and relationships to improve as a team
- You nurture a strong alignment between upper management, product, and tech
- You are constantly testing your solution, reviewing work of peers and optimizing for impact are common practice.
- You are committed and constantly think about the customer.
WHY JOIN US
A rare (once-in-a-lifetime?) opportunity to join an ambitious start-up at an early stage.
A deep dive into a project with experienced entrepreneurs, who are looking for excellence.
Fast-moving environment – you will never stop learning and growing.
International environment – work with team members in Europe, the US, and around the globe.
Work on-site in Paris, 100% remote or from anywhere.
Competitive salary package & benefits (Alan coverage etc.)
Last but not least, strong company culture and inspiring individuals to work with!
- Phone interview with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Technical interview to validate job related skills with our Lead Data Engineer
- Interview with a member of the Product Team
- For the very final round, you will meet the CTO
- You will be asked to provide us with professional references, including two managers
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
We believe that, in order to create a product for everyone, we must also guarantee that it is built by a diverse team. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Furthermore, we are very process-light, putting human interactions above and making sure that everybody is heard.