Who we are
Admix is the leader and innovator when it comes to brand placements in the gaming industry. We connect some of the worlds’ leading game developers and premium advertising platforms, enabling game developers to monetize their content with interactive, programmatic brand placements. With the aim to be non-intrusive, tailored, and auctioned in real-time, Admix has kickstarted the next revolution in advertising.
Founded in 2017, we’ve experienced exciting growth, and our headcount currently sits at around 40 people. We’re looking for talented people to join our team who can provide value and help Admix enter into its next stages of success.
Key responsibilities in this role
- Building and deployment of machine learning models in:
- User profiling (e.g., age, gender, income prediction)
- Response modeling, look-alike modeling and targeting optimization
- Fraud prevention (traffic quality modeling, click fraud detection)
- Ad filtering (explicit and broken content identification)
- Data preprocessing and cleansing, feature engineering
- Data analysis in the advertising domain
- Visualization and presentation of the modeling and analysis results
- Interaction with the other dev and business teams, requirements collection
- Deep passion for Data Science, enthusiasm for complex problem solving
- Practical experience on all the items in the Responsibilities section
- Master/PhD degree in STEM or economics with a strong math component
- Strong basic knowledge of Statistics, Calculus, Linear algebra, Discrete math, Machine learning theory, Data structures and Algorithms
- Strong practical experience with Python and SQL (relational and NoSQL DBs)
- Experience with Unix shells (bash, sh), git, CI/CD and MLOps tools
- Great interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including ability to explain complex mathematical and technical concepts to non-target audience
- Good command of English
- Proactive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, strong sense of ownership
- Experience in Advertising domain
- Experience with streaming frameworks (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Kinesis, etc.)
- Programming experience in Java, C++, Scala, C#
- Working experience as a Data Engineer
- Broad mathematical outlook (game theory, graph theory, combinatorics, mathematical physics, etc.)
- Very Competitive Salary
- Exciting Career Growth in the Gaming and AdTech Industry
- Remote Working
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.