Lime (501+ Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We are on a mission to build a future of transportation that is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company in 2021, Lime has powered more than 250 million electric bike and scooter rides in more than 200 cities across five continents, saving an estimated 60+ million car trips. Learn more at li.me!
The Senior Data Software engineer in financial reporting builds data pipelines, tools, BI dashboards, and SQL queries to support data consumers such as Accounting, Financial & Strategy, and Business Leaders. The use cases include financial reporting and statements, accounting close & auditing, core business metrics, financial forecasting, and financial data analytics.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate across the company, including finance, product, business teams as well as external financial partners
- Design, build, and optimize financial data pipelines, tooling, dashboards, SQL queries and interfaces to provide internal customers with usable, reliable, and toil-reducing means of data consumption.
- Democratize data and build tools to enable finance data self serve among both technical and non-technical teams
- Mentor junior members, make architectural decisions, evaluate trade-offs, and design decisions
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent areas
- 4+ years experience in Software engineering with a focus in data
- Worked with Cloud-based architecture such as AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience working with big data technologies e.g Snowflake, Airflow, Kinesis, Kafka, Spark
- Expert in SQL and high-level languages such as Python, Java or Scala
- Experience leading design reviews and has actively participated in design reviews of related software
- Experience influencing a team’s technical and business strategy by making insightful contributions to team priorities and approaches
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn general finance standards and processes, such as accounting close, financial statements, auditing, financial planning, and analysis
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in cities around the world with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with significant opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of successful, fun and motivated people
- Competitive salary and benefits
In accordance with Colorado State Law, if the candidate selected for this job resides in Colorado, the anticipated minimum salary will be $106,000,plus bonus and equity (when eligible), as well as benefits. Exact salary will ultimately depend on the candidate’s qualifications. In addition to base salary, this role will be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of management discretion and employee performance.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets—not just to do great work, but to become a better company and grow as individuals.