"INTELITY, Inc." (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while, at the same time, supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our platform is in use globally at some of the most prestigious properties in the world. We’ve been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly. We have received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and are currently looking for a strong, hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer to assist in designing and implementing our CI/CD and monitoring platforms that will result in highly consistent deployments and high availability during changes. This position requires strong knowledge of running mobile and web applications, cloud infrastructure (specifically AWS), and information security tools, processes, and best practices.
- Evaluate and continuously improve upon the infrastructure and deployment process for INTELITY-related services
- Contribute to task prioritization within the Sysops team and technology management, including the Manager of SysOps, Senior Director of Software Engineering, and Product team members
- Define and contribute to Information Security policies and practices
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) team and Engineering team to ensure the integrity of released software
- Contribute to the development of our infrastructure and automation tools for application delivery
- Understand and contribute to the end-to-end release process, driving automation and enabling rapid deployments and scalability for the company
- Communicate and enforce release and deployment policies and plans
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of our cloud software and web applications
- Ensure that all production systems are well monitored, instrumented, and analyzed to ensure performance and availability
- Get involved in all aspects of the development, testing, and production environments and enforce security requirements and SLAs for performance, reliability, and security
- Perform tier 3 troubleshooting for client-facing issues
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps engineer in a highly scalable, fast-growing cloud environment.
- 5+ years of experience with AWS cloud technologies (EC2, SNS/SQS, ELB/ALB, RDS, Route53, and VPC)
- 1+ years experience with Docker and Kubernetes (Rancher and Kops experience is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- 2+ years experience in information security with ongoing vulnerability assessments and remediation of issues
- 1+ years experience with infrastructure as code (Terraform and ansible) designs for automation of infrastructure builds and deployments
- Expertise in leveraging DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and ability to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment
- Familiarity with SecOps
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using Jenkins or related CI/CD platform
- Deep understanding of the Linux and Windows operating systems and networking concepts
- CDN/DNS/Firewall/HW/SW Load Balancing, caching and exposing services via K8s
- ElasticSearch stack (ElasticSearch, Kibana, Beats)
- Prior experience with continuous deployments, migration, and rollbacks
- Proven ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines and ability to effectively multitask
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- SaaS or travel-tech experience is a strong plus
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, etc.) are a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with employer matching, and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.