Aledade (501+ Employees, 154% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- 4+ years experience building systems on AWS
- 4+ years experience with Ansible, Terraform, or other configuration management tools
- 2+ years experience deploying services to Kubernetes
- Experience with Python, Bash, and other scripting languages
- Experience with deploying and maintaining helm charts
- Experience with data engineering and ETL systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring SQL
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines in Bamboo or other CI/CD tools
About the Job:
- We are actively recruiting a Senior DevOps Engineer at Aledade. We’re looking for our engineers to be self-starting and proactive; they are expected to work collaboratively with minimal supervision to ensure our systems are scalable, available and secure. As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for taking the lead on projects and delegating work where appropriate, collaborating with team members to identify and fix technical issues, guiding the team through the technical challenges of building and maintaining and improving our AWS infrastructure. We work together with other engineering teams including app, data architecture, and ETL to build new CI/CD pipelines and improve existing ones. We provide tools that help automate engineering workflows, monitor systems for health and availability and ensure our systems are secure and HIPAA compliant.
- Extensive experience with containers and container orchestration.
- Deploying highly available PostgreSQL databases leveraging AWS RDS.
- Deploying and configuring Kubernetes primitives and helm charts.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Deep understanding with building systems that adhere to a compliance framework such as HIPAA.
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. In certain limited circumstances, Aledade will accept documented proof of prior infection with COVID-19 in lieu of a booster shot.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, and a 2020 Inno on Fire by DC Inno.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
10 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Weekly catered lunches
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.