ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Revolut’s platform. From building a new banking backend to creating an award-winning app, our tech team is at the heart of everything we do.
Working in Technology at Revolut is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be used by millions. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers out there to help us do this – and we want you to join them.
WHAT WE NEED
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to sit within our developers team at our Krakow office.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world – and that’s where you come in.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience in development and devops combined
• Experience in at least 2+ programming languages
• Advanced Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, AWS
• Experience with Linux and Docker
• Experience with Distributed Systems: Scaling, Fault-Tolerance, Load-Balancing, Networking, Security, etc.
• Experience with continuous delivery systems such as Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.
• Experience with configuration management systems and deployment tools such as Ansible, Terraform, etc.
• Experience with relational databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with continuous delivery using Kubernetes.
• Experience with monitoring solutions such as NewRelic, StackDriver, Prometheus, etc.
If most of the things listed above sound like what you take pride in automating on the daily basis, we would like to speak with you. We have lots of exciting DevOps challenges in our fast-paced eXtreme Delivery environment.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people – we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Life insurance
• Private medical care
• Multisport card
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
By applying for the above role, you confirm that you have reviewed our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates.