celebrate company (51-200 Employees, 75% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What’s it all about?
The kartenmacherei is a leading eCommerce player for high-quality stationery and photo products and, as part of the celebrate company, stands for an exceptional new work culture and a strong team that is united by passion and high ambitions.
In the Digital Design Team we translate the kartenmacherei brand across all digital touchpoints (e.g. e-commerce platform, social ads, newsletter) into an intelligent, performance-oriented design with the goal to increase sales of our products.
As a Senior Digital Designer (m/f/d), your task is to help shape the digital, visual marketing of products from a specific product category (e.g. wedding or birth).
What you can achieve
- As part of a cross-functional team, you will develop new ideas for all digital touchpoints (e.g. e-commerce platform, social ads, newsletter) that customers have with products from your product category (e.g. birth or wedding).
- You will be responsible for the visual conception and creation of digital ads for all common channels including moving images. You will test the success of your creations and integrate the findings into your work.
- The design and conception of newsletters is in your hands.
- You design our online stores, build landing pages and create product graphics. In doing so, you ensure the quality of our store and your work on an ongoing basis.
- You create shooting briefings for our in-house content production.
What you bring
- Successfully completed degree in graphic or communication design (or comparable training), as well as at least 4 years of professional experience in the digital environment, ideally in e-commerce.
- Confident knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Very high digital affinity and an eye for layout, typography and aesthetic, modern design.
- Proactivity, team play and independence play a big role for us. You have the will to stand up for your topics, do not think in hierarchies and want to constantly learn.
- First experiences in the programs Figma, After Effects, Sketch and/or Adobe XD are a plus!
- Fluent German and good English skills – we are an international company.
What makes us special?
We are convinced that the best results are achieved where everyone can develop optimally. That’s why we work with a high degree of personal responsibility and flexibility: agile, cross-functional and growth-oriented. Whether remote within Germany or office work, part-time or full-time – you work the way that suits you best.
If that sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application via our online application form. Please also include your portfolio in your application.
Your contact person is Lea.
Salary and compensation
No salary data published by company so we estimated salary based on similar jobs related to Ads, Senior and Ecommerce jobs that are similar:
$60,000 — $100,000/year