Guild is hiring a Senior Director, Brand & Creative to transform Guild’s current position in the market into a world-class brand that is known, trusted, and well-regarded by Fortune 500 employers, leading Academic Providers, and our Students. In this role, you will be responsible for partnering with the various BU Marketing teams (Employer Partner, Learning Marketplace, and Student Experience), build brand awareness, tell compelling stories, and inspire amazing design to drive change.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the vision and strategy that leverages Guild’s early innovator, mission forward, highly strategic reputation and transforms it into a leading brand.
Note this job is eligible to be based in any one of the following 25 approved states for Guild hiring: AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, CT, VA, WA, and WI.
As Senior Director, Brand & Creative you will be responsible for:
- Driving the vision, strategy, creation, and execution to build an iconic brand
- Lead the complete rebrand
- Leading an internal team of designers and brand strategists to cultivate innovative, cutting-edge campaigns
- Collaborating with Marketing Leadership across the Business Units (Employer Experience, Learning Marketplace, and Student Experience) to develop integrated marketing campaigns that drive meaningful outcomes for the business including brand uplift and brand impressions
- Establishing and implementing brand guidelines Guild-wide to ensure consistency across Guild’s stakeholders and external channels
- Leveraging a data-driven approach to gather and analyze feedback and evolve Guild’s brand in accordance
- Implementing consistent brand metrics by which meaningful improvement to the brand can be assessed, measured, and tracked
- Managing and prioritizing brand resources to deliver timely execution against brand initiatives
- Managing the relationship with external agency partners for large, high priority projects
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Minimum of ~ 8 years of experience leading a brand strategy and/or creative services team
- Demonstrated experience designing, delivering, and scaling a world-class brand
- Experience leading a diverse team of skilled brand strategists and creative resources
- Ability to work cross-functionally with senior leadership
- Experience working in high-growth, high-velocity organizations
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $170,000-$192,500, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth