GoPro (501+ Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Location: Remote USA – This role can be performed anywhere from the United States.
This is a position within GoPro for establishing and improving business relationships across GoPro strategic suppliers, driving innovation partnerships, technology and cost roadmaps. Find and drive new technology partnerships and acquisitions to further drive leading edge innovation within the product development group. This position also includes leadership for the Strategic Sourcing team, whose core commodity responsibilities include but are not limited, lens, sensors, IC, memory, motors, mechanics, displays. This role will have responsibility for strategic negotiations, road mapping for technologies and cost. He/she will own component pricing, and awards contracts as necessary. Experience working with Tier 1 & 2 level CM’s also an advantage, Asia based experience essential.
What You Will Do
- Negotiate new and updated contracts for Strategic Suppliers
- Establish and drive Technology Roadshows and workshops
- Establish Global Pricing for key components as required
- Identify areas for Strategic Investment and Acquisition for key supply areas.
- Establish revised terms with Key Suppliers (payment terms, VMI/SMI programs, incentive plans, reduced lead times, etc.)
- Key Interface for Product and Technology Roadmap for the next 1-3-5 year horizons
- Primary Interface for NPI Sourcing choice methodology
- Perform due diligence on potential acquisition targets
- Establish Supplier Rating Process across all suppliers
- Advise management of competitive situations, alternative supply sources, price increases, trends and supply/demand situations
- Maintains effective communications with all departments
- Maintains courteous, impartial, and objective dealings with suppliers
Skills We’re Excited About
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Procurement related field
- APICS and CPM certification preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain capacity, min 5 years at senior level, experience managing a global team preferred
- Supply Base Management experience essential
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong influencing skills within a matrix organization
- Ability to motivate and influence individuals and teams
- Exceptional Business and Financial Acumen
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Forms alliances both internal and external to the company to achieve the company's goals
- Anticipates needs, foresee obstacles and provide continuous improvement processes
- Manages project cycles and maintain high level of organization and details
- Ability to travel up to 10% including international
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Generous time off policy
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for new parents
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- LiveHealthy monthly wellness reimbursement
- Innovative remote-friendly wellness classes and events
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro requires that all onsite visitors and workers be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Roles that are designated as remote do not require vaccination to perform the role but will not be permitted to visit GoPro’s office locations if unvaccinated. An exception to this rule may be made if you qualify for an approved accommodation.
The ranges added below are for Colorado-based hires only and will be dependent on candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ. Pay range: $202,300-$238,000.