Capital Technology Group (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Position: Senior Enterprise Solution Lead (Remote)
Client Requirements: applicants MUST BE US Citizens and be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
Capital Technology Group (CTG) is on a mission to modernize and innovate the way the federal government delivers software. We are passionate about our work, dedicated to our clients, and are committed to a culture of continuous learning and growth. For this role specifically, we are seeking individuals to help transform and streamline a key component of America’s immigration process.
We are currently seeking a smart, talented, and self-motivated Senior Enterprise Solutions Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate has both hands-on technical experience building & delivering enterprise-grade products; a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages; a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms; can get up to speed quickly on and contribute to new software development projects; and enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, the software development professional will support client projects by:
- Leading the development of enterprise software applications
- Analyzing business requirements and designing technical solutions
- Creating rapid prototypes to mock-up various proposed solutions
- Leading & managing the technical execution of large-scale agile development efforts
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Hands on senior developer with experience/ability to manage technical teams, drive delivery, set direction and ensure client satisfaction
- Software development experience using Spring Boot with Java, Kotlin, Groovy, or related languages
- Strong knowledge of back-end languages (e.g. Java, C#, Python, Node.js)
- Strong knowledge of with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills – ability to understand business needs, identify and explain solutions, provide alternatives, etc.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience developing microservices
- Prior experience leading substantial technical efforts with proven results
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
- Life Insurance and long/short term disability
- 401(k) with matching employer contribution
- Liberal PTO vacation policy
- Generous yearly education budget
- Work-from-home equipment set-up allowance
- Bonus incentive programs – employee referrals and performance-based rewards
Capital Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.