Make recognition fun. Love your work.
We’re rated 4.6 on Glassdoor—learn what makes Bonusly’s culture special in our Employee Un-handbook and follow along with life at Bonusly on our Instagram (@bonuslyhq)!
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
How can you help us?
Bonusly is at a critical point. We have great product-market fit and strong revenue growth. We recently closed our Series A and grew to over 50 employees. We pride ourselves in providing a top-notch employee experience, and as we enter the next phase of growth, we are looking to add dynamic, creative, collaborative professionals to our team. If that’s you, please read on!
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado (Relocation Provided)
Bonusly is looking for highly analytical, detail oriented, and creative Sr. Financial Analyst. We are looking for someone to help us drive the financial decision making at Bonusly as we take on one of our biggest financial years yet. We need someone who is able to conduct thorough financial analysis across all organizations of Bonusly in order to ensure we are setting ourselves up for Financial success. As one of the first Finance hires, you’ll be challenged to help build out the Finance function within Bonusly. We’ll look to you to support all of our Department Heads as the subject matter expert in this area.
You will help make the decisions and establish processes that transform workplace recognition and feedback at one of the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with the accounting team around the details of our finances
- Monitor our accounting close and provide guidance to our accountants as needed
- Conduct analysis of financial statements and examine ratio analysis in order to ensure that Bonusly is making the best possible financial decisions
- Understand and monitor Bonusly’s cash flows
- Review and approve vendor invoices for payment
- Help identify areas of expense opportunities as we leverage our growth to gain operational synergies
- Counsel all cross functional Heads of Department to help them understand their department’s financial operations
- Report monthly to organizational leaders to ensure maximum visibility
- Present financial findings and analysis to Bonusly’s leadership team
- Participate in Strategic Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Research and help identify automation tools for the finance department to best serve the broader organization
You should apply if you…..
- Have 5+ years of professional experience in a finance role
- Have professional experience with an accounting system software
- Have a deep understanding of Business Intelligence processes and Financial Reporting Tools
- Have an understanding of GAAP – Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Have a BS/BA or higher
- Have a deep understanding of budgeting, strategic planning, and forecasting processes
Bonus points for…..
- Have experience working with Quickbooks or similar accounting software
- Have experience with Tableau, TM1 (IBM Cognos), or other similar reporting tools
- Have experience within a Saas software company
- Have a Masters Degree in Finance
- Have experience programming in a Business Intelligence tool
- Base Salary range: $90k – $115k
- Equity Range: 0.03% Target
Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.