Aledade (501+ Employees, 154% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Aledade is actively recruiting for a Senior Financial Operations Analyst for our growing company with a current base of approximately 900 employees. Reporting to the Financial Operations Lead, the Senior Financial Operations Analyst will mainly be responsible for overseeing financial operations for the company. This is an opportunity to help build a finance and accounting department from the ground up while serving as a driving force in improving the health and well-being of millions of patients.
We are flexible with respect to geographic location, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely/work from home within the US or from our headquarters office in Bethesda, MD.
The Senior Financial Operations Analyst will play a key role in the finance and accounting department operations at a growing company:
- Oversee the AP function and ensure all invoices are approved by the appropriate budget owner, paid within a timely manner, coded correctly.
- Manage vendor relationships with professional communication and service
- Prepare payment batches in Tipalti for Financial Operations Lead to approve
- Coordinate with vendors on when they can expect payment
- Work with Aledade staff to forward and approve invoices timely
- Manage finance inbox inquiries from vendors regarding invoices and payments and ensure those inquiries are addressed within timely manner
- Set up new vendors in Tipalti/NetSuite and onboard new vendors in Tipalti and ensure the tax ID is entered as part of onboarding
- Monitor the sync from Tipalti to NetSuite and resolve sync issues as needed
- Lead 1099 reporting and provide follow up for vendors as needed
- Review employee reimbursements approved by AP staff and reimbursed employees through Expensify
- Monitor the sync from Expensify to NetSuite and resolve sync issues as needed
- Manage corporate credit card and ensure all credit card receipts are sent to finance team
- Other ad-hoc requests as needed
- Scrappiness and entrepreneurial spirit – must thrive in a fast-paced, results driven, rapidly changing environment and effectively handle competing priorities
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and comfort with ambiguity; ability to embrace change and build structure into a less defined work environment
- he ability to identify problems and drive appropriate people and process solutions
- Astute attention to detail
- Healthcare/SaaS experience preferred
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Tipalti experience or similar system experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use Excel
- BS in Accounting or Finance preferred with 4+ years of relevant experience in Accounts Payable
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. In certain limited circumstances, Aledade will accept documented proof of prior infection with COVID-19 in lieu of a booster shot.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.