Lambda (51-200 Employees, 276% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power ML engineers at the forefront of AI research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
What You’ll Do
- Build beautiful user interfaces that enable customers to easily customize and purchase our products
- Implement easy-to-use tools to help customers make purchasing decisions (e.g. product recommendation wizard, benchmarks)
- Ensure correctness of software through high quality automated testing
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and other software engineers to ship major product features on our roadmap
- Use customer feedback to drive feature development
- Can build attractive and intuitive UI/UX
- Have implemented large features using frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue
- Are highly motivated to build user-facing software
- Enjoy shipping product updates at a fast pace
- Value working on a team that emphasizes strong communication, collaboration, and autonomy
- Strong engineering background – EECS preferred, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Physics
Nice To Have
- Experience working at a start-up
- Experience working with a CMS (e.g. Hubspot, Webflow)
- Experience working with design tools, like Figma
- Product recommendation wizard
- Product configurator redesign
- Landing page redesigns
- Features for teams (e.g. roles, permissions, spending limits, account management)
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund
- We are experiencing extremely high demand for our systems, with quarter over quarter, year over year profitability
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and growing fast
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Commuter/Work from home stipends
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan that we all actually use
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.