Jeff (201-500 Employees, 51% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who are we?
Jeff is an international Start-up based in Valencia, Spain, that is revolutionizing how customers access every-day services, online to offline. We have more than 2300 hubs across South America, Europe, South East Asia, Africa, Eastern Europe and most recently we have launched our services in the US which represents an incredible market and opportunity for Jeff. Operating worldwide, we provide Jeff’s services in more than 42 countries across our 6 verticals laundry, beauty, fitness, relax, coffee and works.
Jeff’s mobile app and online platform connects customers with our local hub services such as laundry, beauty and fitness, allowing them to lay back, relax and enjoy their day.
The good, good life is brought to you by #TheGoodGoodTeam, we are more than 300 passionate and committed Jeffs from all over the world and (most) based in Valencia (Spain). We are a passionate, dynamic, data driven and collaborative team who is ready to change things!
Our core values are our strength, we share and promote them through our organization to create a great culture and a great place to work. Never enough, All in, Zero bullshit, One team. Would you like to join us and become the next “Jeff”? We are looking forward to meeting you!
· LOOK GOOD · FEEL GOOD · LIVE GOOD ·
Are you the one?
We are looking for someone who will be involved mainly in two types of projects. Those in which the goal is to customize and evolve our software to meet the needs of our partners and, above all, those in which we will build new pieces of software for testing new business models or new technologies that in the midterm will help Jeff to accomplish its mission: to help entrepreneurs to start and run their own business through technology.
In a nutshell, you will be defining, building and testing what Jeff’s platform will be in the future.
What will you do?
● Help to define the best solution for each project in terms of technology, understanding not only the engineering part, but also the business goals, the stakeholders needs and the restrictions in terms of timing and costs.
● Build fast prototypes, proofs of concept or MVPs in order to validate new functionalities or business models, using the more suitable technologies for it.
● Participate in projects in which we will extend or customize our product based on our partners needs.
● Understand the Jeff’s technology ecosystem, so you can take advantage of it for developing your projects, but also for ensure that the software you build can be eventually integrated in the core of our platform.
● Test new technologies, frameworks, methodologies that are suitable for the projects that you will be involved in, so we can adapt it more widely if we find them useful.
● Write and implement testing in the functionalities you’re releasing. Generate comprehensive documentation about the software that you build, helping others to understand it, using it and taking advantage of it.
● Participate actively in the definition of the objectives and the ways of working of the Solutions team.
● Offering fresh ideas and being passionate about new technologies and problems to solve
Experience & skills required
● At least +5 years of relevant full-time experience as a Full Stack software engineer building high-quality products.
● Used to work in fast growing and changing environments, being able to easily switch between different projects and technologies.
● Ability to communicate effectively across teams and project stakeholders and be willing to engage with your teammates in group problem solving.
● Proactive mindset and high ownership in the products you’re working on.
● Passion for learning and testing new technologies, sharing ideas and facing challenges.
● Great at problem-solving and analytical thinking.
● Extensive experience developing in Java, Node or other backend languages in a professional environment.
● Experience shipping and maintaining apps with a DevOps mindset and working in a continuous integration environment.
● Experience working in a microservices architecture
● Experience testing web applications
● Business level English
● Experience working in consulting firms
● Experience leading engineering teams in a team lead role
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, and other cloud-enabling technologies.
● Experience in mobile application development and the main technologies used for it, like Swift, Kotlin, React Native, Flutter…
What’s in it for you?
Career growth based on public IC levels.
Flexible working hours.
23 days of holidays.
Christmas or New year eve off.
Cobee: flexible compensation plan.
Payflow: receive your salary immediately.
Health insurance discounts (Spain).
Health treatment discounts (Valencia).
Half day off for children’s birthday.
New baby on board support.
Paid leave for children’s medical appointments.
Come and join us!