Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
We have an office in Bengaluru but as we continue to expand our footprint in India, we can hire eligible candidates remotely anywhere in India.
Are you passionate about building scalable MarTech solutions to tackle business-critical application challenges? If so, we want you to join our team!
About the Team –
MarTech at Atlassian is a fast-moving techno-functional team that delivers state-of-the-art solutions to address challenging IT, Business problems & stakeholder opportunities.
Our Mission is to be the strategic partner with our global marketing team to achieve Atlassian’s growth to $10 billion through enabling scalable, high-value MarTech systems and processes.
About the Role:
Atlassian is looking for a Senior Fullstack Engineer a.k.a. “Go-To-Techie ” to join our IT Marketing Technology team.
As an SDE-3, you will play a key pivotal role for MarTech related initiatives and engagement by leveraging your technical skills in building new services, product features & enhancements on the world-class cloud products and latest platforms, in addition to always thinking of “innovative ways” to upgrade and boosting up the existing Marketing Automation Platform & Services that will power the future of Atlassian’s growth.
You will be leading technical & code walkthroughs, reviews & documentation as well as take on complex bug fixes, especially on high-risk customer impact problems
This role requires your high-tech expertise and product-oriented mindset to liaison within the marketing business function and translate the stakeholder requirements into a technology implementation to deliver on our marketing goals. Our bottom line is to be a truster partner for our marketing business stakeholders in delivering strategic value while scaling growth.
- Full Stack/ SDE-3 with 10+ years of experience from Product/ Enterprise level company in owning multiple services, managing B2B Cloud products, and technical decision maker for SAAS implementations and projects
- Around 5+ years of Full Stack Developer experience with a focus on platform development & building services along with third-party vendors and custom integrations
- Must have hands-on and strong technical experience in developing applications, setting up integrations, implementing services in driving business growth, and maintaining operational excellence
- Must have expertise in CI/ CD tools like Git, Maven, Bamboo/Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, and Docker for builds and deployment workflows
- Knowledge of AWS services or their other cloud providers equivalent
- Be a champion across the team for continually raising the bar and evangelizing a high technical standard for the entire tech stack
- Experience in collaborating with Business stakeholders, product managers, and designers using strong command over technical language
- Passion for mentoring other engineers in the team with a real appetite for helping others learn and grow along with sharing best practices & learning experiences.
Secondary skills (Good to have)
Experience in working on any Marketing Automation Platform/ Technology and understanding of GDPR policies and security compliance would be good
SFMC/ Marketo or any other MAP certification would be an advantage
Experience in mentoring a small team squad of 3-4 engineers
Experience in automation/ RPA tools(selenium, Workato, any others) would be a plus
Comfortable in working collaboratively on a geographically distributed, remote-first team (US, India & Australia)
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .