What is Ontrak?
Ontrak’s mission is to Improve the health and save the lives of millions of people, and we fulfill this mission by working with national health plans, Fortune 500 employers and consumers to deliver world-class prevention, behavioral health and chronic condition programs via digital and telehealth products that are global in reach.
Ontrak is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Digital Health landscape (350%+ in 2020), and as a public company, has the financial backing and enterprise reach to continue this growth in order to transform millions of lives over the coming 3-5 years.
In 2021, Ontrak is investing significantly in mobile-first technology and behavioral health/lifestyle change programs expansion, and therefore is seeking exceptional candidates in health content development, Product Management and UX/UI Design to join Ontrak at this exciting time of transformation!
Who you Are:
Ontrak has recently acquired LifeDojo.com (its CEO has joined Ontrak as SVP Product), and with this, Ontrak plans expand capabilities in order to offer world-class behavioral health programs in ways that leverages LifeDojo’s technology as well as Ontrak’s existing telehealth solutions.
Ontrak is seeking a mission-driven Senior Health Content Specialist to lead our Behavioral Health Content development efforts from conception through to execution. In this key role, you will work with academic and clinical experts, product managers, designers and business stakeholders to develop a comprehensive curriculum to support the completion of both digital health and telehealth offerings within the Behavioral Health programs group within the Ontrak Product Team. You will live in a highly collaborative, delivery-focused team environment and will be equally at home comprehending complex clinical concepts and writing accessible, engaging content at a 4th grade level, supported by strong visual design. You will have a deep passion for excellent user experience and effective communication, education and motivation, and you will have a deep knowledge of evidence-based, peer-reviewed behavioral health methodologies.
If you thrive in an environment that is both fast-paced enough to meet the demands of the market, while also thoughtful enough to ensure all Ontrak digital health and telehealth products are nothing less than compelling for customers and end-users alike, then Ontrak may be the perfect fit for the next step in your career.
- Support/co-Lead the process of developing and finalizing/continually improving the research-based and clinical pathway underpinnings for all behavioral health programs (digital health and telehealth)
- Plan, execute on and manage the process of developing a full content curriculum sufficient to support each Behavioral Health program.
- Work alongside UX researchers, UX/UI designers and product management to integrate all written content into A+ design and user experience within a multi-surface (mobile, web, phone etc) context.
- Work alongside test users to assess comprehension, engagement, UX quality and other evaluative measures to gain feedback and quickly iterate on content strategy, design and User Experience models.
- Collaborate with internal business leads that manage health coaches, provider relationships and more in order to best integrate the service-side of the product into the content strategy.
- Enable the team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly and delivery exceptional results.
- Travel domestically as needed (Ontrak is not currently doing business travel due to COVID-19
- Bachelor’s Degree in a behavioral health or healthcare field
- 4+ years leading development of behavioral health, chronic condition or prevention/wellbeing related health content for health interventions
- 2+ years translating expert-developed content into engaging, accessible content for a larger, mass audience with varying education and other demographic variables
- 2+ years integrating design-related considerations into the development of health intervention content
- Demonstrable experience producing exceptional content (portfolio)
- Deep experience with executing against time-sensitive release schedules
- Exceptional ability to integrate academic expertise and evidence-based clinical methodologies into compelling, accessible, bite-sized content
- Extremely focused, productive approach to content development. Ability to produce high-quality content within ambitious timelines
- Excellent critical thinking skills. Consider the product holistically and reconcile user needs with business objectives in formulating content solutions to achieve the content vision for products and campaigns
- Passion for creating an exceptional user experience
- Ability to identify and insist on exceptional design to complement any written content developed
- Startup experience, or experience designing great content for products or campaigns on tight timelines and/or with budgetary constraints
- Experience designing for digital health mobile apps a significant bonus
- Low fidelity wireframe / fast prototyping skills are a bonus
- Ability to discern the quality of a product design based on industry best-practice and user experience norms
- Ability to consider quantitative A/B test results in order to continuously improve content over time
Our ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for people who want to do their best at work. Join our team and take your career to the next level with Ontrak. We are committed to promoting from within.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid holiday, vacation and sick time; flexible spending accounts; Basic Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program and more.
Ontrak, Inc. and subsidiary LifeDojo are both equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.