Aledade (501+ Employees, 154% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are actively recruiting for a Senior HR Analyst to join the People Strategy & Operations Team. Building off our company value of Evidence, the successful individual will champion the use of HR data to inform decision making, policies, and programs to support the employee experience at Aledade from recruitment to offboarding. The individual will play a key role in supporting key stakeholders in leveraging the data to identify where efforts should be prioritized, areas for improvement or exploration, and where the company should adjust or develop process/approach.
- Develop and maintain People related data and analytics solutions, including dashboards, tools, and quarterly decks to share insights with key stakeholders across Aledade
- Collect, analyze, and report HR data, metrics, and trends to inform our recruitment, engagement retention, DEI, headcount analysis, L&D,compliance efforts
- Collaborates with IT, Payroll, and People team members on HR system modifications, process improvements, and system upgrades (planning, testing, communication, and implementation)Identify standard and ad-hoc reporting needs to support People team programs and initiatives.
- Develop, prepare, and schedule reports for People team and management.
- Leverage HR current systems (UKG, Lever) to extrapolate data and build custom reports
- Conduct audits of human resources data to preserve integrity and accuracy, coordinating corrections where applicable
- Lead the development of HR dashboards in tandem with engineering teams.
- Troubleshoot complex issues related to system data and architecture
- Identify areas where we can scale and improve our approach around data collection and the automation of processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical role supporting HR operations
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a curious approach to data
- Experience in using and optimizing HRIS systems; UKG preferred
- Expert-level Excel & Tableau skills
- A collaborative team player with a roll-up your sleeves mentality
- Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion is critical
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement. In certain limited circumstances, Aledade will accept documented proof of prior infection with COVID-19 in lieu of a booster shot.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.