We are currently expanding our internal audit team in Revolut Bank UAB located in Vilnius and are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be responsible for developing and executing an audit plan to review and monitor our systems and controls. You will provide independent assurance that business risks are being effectively managed, and that policies are being adhered to in line with the Board’s risk appetite. This will involve conducting meetings to understand risks, control procedures and to provide feedback on key findings and remediation actions. You will also prepare written audit reports making recommendations for process improvement and enhancements to Revolut’s control framework. Ultimately, you will provide independent assurance to the Board that the Compliance, Risk and Control Frameworks are fully integrated into business processes and operating effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• You have an Undergraduate or Master’s degree in an audit, finance or mathematics discipline;
• At least three years of internal audit experience within a financial institution;
• You are analytical, with excellent interpersonal skills;
• Strong attention to details;
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
• You should have strong skills in problem solving and project management, good computer skills and deep knowledge of systems and controls;
• Experience in one of the following: SQL, SAS, Python or R;
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data and prepare detailed reports;
• A good understanding of the current regulatory environment for financial institutions in Lithuania;
• A good understanding of retail portfolio credit risk would be considered as an advantage;
• A good understanding of accounting and regulatory reporting would be considered as an advantage.
2 900 – 5 300 EUR GROSS per month.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.