Humana (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for team members who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment. Do you want to be part of an evolving high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact? As a Senior IT Compliance Professional, you will apply comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects in the scope of IAM and, specifically drive successful outcomes for governance, and compliance in these areas. Work with processes for building and tracking our compliance and performance, to underpin the work of the wider IAM Audit, Compliance & Governance team. To ensure access management controls are defined and adhered to across critical applications, that will involve a mix of completing your own analysis while also collaborating with other team members and sharing your knowledge and capabilities. The position is responsible for assisting in performing user access certifications, segregation of duties monitoring as well as other logical access control governance activities.
The Senior IT Compliance Professional works with all parts of IT to ensure that the appropriate controls exist, operate effectively and that information systems procedures are in compliance with industry and corporate standards. Begins to influence the department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- IT management background, with demonstrated experience leading special projects and producing metrics, measurements and trend reports
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and changing environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Master’s Degree of Business Administration, Information Technology or a related field
- PMP certification
- Exemplary core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
- Sound business and technical acumen.
- Demonstrated experience with process documentation and re-engineering
- Prior experience managing vendor relationships
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination, including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
• WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expenses.
• A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
• Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
• A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
Scheduled Weekly Hours