Worksighted (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We love growth: growing our people, our customers, and our company. Worksighted has grown tremendously in the last few years as our ability to provide remote employment opportunities and technology support services have expanded across the country. We are looking to fill many open positions to keep up with this growth and would love to tell you more about Worksighted.
Who We Are:
Worksighted is a relationship-driven Managed Service Provider (MSP) for IT Services based in Michigan. We work hard, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. As a team, we know we’re only as good as the values we stand for and the hard work we put in every day. Joining our team means being a unique piece to the puzzle and a superhero in your own way. From crucial benefits like health insurance and company-paid short term disability to engagement events and zombie-themed wellness challenges, we work hard, have a lot of fun, and know what matters most to our people.
We are looking for a Senior IT Systems Engineer who will be responsible for advanced troubleshooting of IT support requests in both reactive and proactive scenarios. This position provides prompt issue resolution, ensuring service metrics are met and ultimately creating a great client experience. This role also assists our Tier 1 and Tier 2 engineers in troubleshooting and issue resolution.
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 IT support role.
- You have one (or more) of the following certifications: CCNA/CCNP, MCSE, Microsoft Azure Administrator, Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, Microsoft 365 Teams Voice Engineer Expert, Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert, VMWare VCP.
- You have an expert ability to install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware and software.
- You have a customer-first orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Bonus Points: You have previous MSP experience!
What You’re Accountable For:
- Reviewing service boards for escalated requests and proactively self-assigning tickets to begin the troubleshooting process.
- Providing expert level remote and onsite support as needed for clients.
- Serving as an escalation point for other engineers to resolve technical issues, educating them on troubleshooting steps and resolutions.
- Proactively managing and improving client technology environments.
- Creating and updating client documentation to ensure information is accurate and accessible.
- Creating knowledge base-style troubleshooting documentation.
- Assisting with new client onboardings as needed.
- Engaging in project-based assignments as needed.
- Participating in internal and external meetings to provide clients with the most comprehensive support experience and efficient resolutions.
- Meeting or exceeding minimum standard of billable percentages, utilization percentages, and CSAT ratings.
- Providing extended hours support as part of a rotated schedule.
What You’ll Use:
- Exchange/Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory
- ConnectWise Manage (Ticketing System)
- IT Glue (Documentation)
- Windows & Mac Desktop & Server Operating Systems
- Cisco & Meraki
- VMWare & Hyper-V
Why You’ll Love Worksighted:
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, company matches to 401(k) and HSA accounts, and company-paid short-term disability and life insurance policies.
- Generous compensation package with a quarterly bonus program.
- Paid time off for vacations, sick time, and personal days, plus a paid day off on your birthday!
- Well-rounded approach to employee wellness with benefits such as a monthly wellness stipend, free healthy snacks, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly cell phone stipend.
- Open, collaborative, and flexible work environment – both in office and from home. This role can be done from anywhere in the United States!
- Frequent employee engagement activities ranging from potlucks to company-wide games of virtual BINGO.
- In-depth onboarding program including lunch with leadership, job shadows with every department of the company, and thorough on-the-job training.
- Continuous performance management process with open communication, consistent check ins, and support from leaders.
Learn more about our values and what it’s like to be a member of our team on our website or by following us on Instagram @Worksighted.