Freshworks (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies — from startups to public companies — worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
Our employees are a true differentiator for Freshworks. We continue to grow at a rapid pace and are on the lookout for Senior and Lead Solution Engineer(s) to join our growing GTM team in North America with a focus on our Mid-Market business. Our Solution Engineering team is an incredibly diverse and talented team, who strives to help our customers achieve their goals while creating “wow” moments. We have a lot of fun doing that as well! As a Freshworks Solution Engineer, you will get to design great experiences in a scalable platform, learn every day, coach others, and collaborate as a team. If you have great analytical and storytelling skills, and can approach problem solving in a methodical way, we would love to connect.
As a Senior or Lead Solution Engineer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our Mid-Market customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations.
- Conduct effective requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations of the Freshworks products.
- Articulate the value of Freshworks solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
- Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the Freshworks platform.
Colorado Pay Range: $140,000-185,000+ comprising an annual salary & incentive compensation: You may also be eligible for equity and additional generous company benefits.
- 2+ year(s) Solution Engineering experience.
- Industry experience in Customer Experience, Chat/Chatbots, Telephony, and/or ITSM solution selling.
- Excellent soft skills and presentation skills.
- Experience working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. B.S. in Information Systems or Computer Science is nice to have.
Summary of Freshworks Benefits:
Freshworks offers multiple options for dental, medical, vision, disability and life insurances. Flexible PTO + paid time off, flexible spending, commuter benefits, work from home, and wellness benefits are also offered. Freshworks also offers adoption and parental leave benefits.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.