Scott's Cheap Flights (51-200 Employees, 54% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the role:
As Senior Lifecycle Marketing Specialist you will impact the member lifecycle experience for our 2M+ members across email, web, and our forthcoming mobile app to drive activation, retention, and referrals. You will take a data-driven approach to create and optimizing lifecycle campaigns, assist in our Braze integration, and partner with our Senior Manager, Customer Marketing on key customer marketing campaigns.
In the short term, you will:
- Develop an understanding of our lifecycle marketing strategy and audit our existing campaigns to identify areas for improvement.
- Work with Product, Marketing, and Engineering to help identify the events and attributes required to support the first-ever Scott’s Cheap Flights mobile app.
- Assist in the creation and execution of our Braze integration plan.
- Build and optimize lifecycle marketing campaigns to drive member engagement based on performance data and business goals.
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Customer Marketing to craft and execute core Customer Marketing campaigns while helping to identify new opportunities for A/B experimentation and personalization.
In the long term, you will:
- Serve as the Braze subject matter expert on Scott’s Cheap Flights marketing team.
- Develop liquid logic competence required to personalize marketing campaigns.
- Improve campaign performance through A/B testing, segmentation, and member survey insights.
- Translate data and test results into meaningful recommendations for future marketing campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to inflect key member lifecycle touchpoints and manage information flow to drive business goals including activation, upgrade, retention, and referral behavior, while delivering member value.
- Create member marketing campaign concepts, and work with marketing design and other key stakeholders to launch batch campaigns, and report on campaign performance.
What you know:
- You have experience with Braze for mobile app marketing.
- You possess a strong grasp of lifecycle marketing, customer journey mapping, and optimization.
- You have proven success working cross-functionally to set up attributes and trigger events based on user lifecycle needs.
- You’ve planned and executed data-driven marketing campaigns and A/B tests across communication channels, and translated the results into useful business insights.
- You consider yourself creative but also enjoy technical problem-solving.
- You have the ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes to deliver meaningful marketing communications.
- You’re excited to work in a startup environment that requires creative thinking, varied projects, and continuous innovation.
- Basic HTML skills or a strong interest and motivation to learn
Why you might love working here:
- The annual salary for this position is $82,996 + stock options.
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJs to the office!
- Open vacation policy, with a 3-week minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- $500/Quarter Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave
- Meetup meals when you cross paths with a co-worker
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- In-person team retreats (In 2021, we went to Cabo San Lucas. In April, we went to Charleston.)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
A few things to note:
- We have a company onsite at Zion National Park from September 5-9. We would love for you to join us, if possible.
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to ancestry; age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; genetics; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; mental, physical, or sensory disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.
If you require reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the interview and employment process, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request.