Human Interest (501+ Employees, 283% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Human Interest is on a mission to ensure that people in all lines of work have access to retirement benefits. Nearly half of all working Americans are not saving enough for their future because they are employed by a company that doesn’t offer a retirement plan. Human Interest is changing that by making it affordable and accessible for small and medium sized businesses to offer employees a path to financial independence through retirement savings.
Our values (the guiding principles that reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right): In it for customers, autonomous & accountable, outcomes driven, inclusive collaboration, and decisive.
What you get to do every day
Build, grow and scale operational excellence in Escalations across Customer Success and Human Interest
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides leaders to efficiently leverage the value of every interaction for our customers
- Deliver results against an undefined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development
- Advise Senior Leadership of any developments and action plans
- Provide process improvement recommendations for improving customer experience
- Analyze customer and system trends to produce strategic recommendations to proactively address issues
- Partner with Learning and Development for ongoing instruction and education to our front lines
- Build, review and refine Support Management process, protocols, dashboards and run-books
What you will accomplish
- Leadership: Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient hiring, ad-hoc training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing modification and supervision
- Operational Excellence: Manage metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to our support center.
- Customer Insights: Create a mechanism to provide customer insights across Human Interest.
- Improve our Ability to Solve: Partner cross-functionally to create minimized handling time in order to prevent escalations
What you bring to the role
Need to have:
- Understanding of SaaS business motions and customer lifecycle
- Proven leadership skills in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- Passion for people – history of developing, mentoring, training and up-leveling skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding team objectives
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Human Interest
- Possess top-notch organizational and analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years of people management experience
- Minimum 2 years vendor management experience
- Minimum 5 years management experience in a contact center environment
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other Client Relationship Management (CRM)
Please feel free to apply to this position even if you do not meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
Why you will love working at Human Interest
Mission – Highly collaborative startup dedicated to supporting employee engagement and growth. It’s an opportunity to help solve one of the biggest unsolved problems in America: saving for retirement.
Compensation – The salary range for this role is between $115,000 – $135,000. This information reflects a base salary range for this position based on current market data, and may vary by location. Exact compensation will be determined by the candidates' skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for additional incentives such as equity awards, short-term incentives, or sales compensation.
- A great 401(k) plan: our own! Our 401(k) includes a dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 4% of compensation.
- Employees also receive 100% paid employee health, vision, and dental premiums; dependent premiums are covered at 50%.
- Generous PTO and parental leave policies.
- Monthly work from home stipend; annual wellness stipend.
- Employee Resource Groups including Veterans, Lift Ev’ry Voice, Pride, LatinX, Families, and Women in Tech.
- Fun online and regional events and celebrations and department and company-wide offsites.
- The vast majority of our positions can be 100% remote.
About Human Interest:
We’re a high-growth, Series D-funded company that’s changing the retirement industry. Named one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, one of the Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Times, and a Top Company by Y Combinator, we’ve raised $337M and are backed by leading investors, including TPG (The Rise Fund), SoftBank, Glynn Capital, NewView Capital, USVP, Wing, Uncork, and others.
Inclusive collaboration makes us a better business
Human Interest is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran or military status, pregnancy, or any other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Human Interest employees must adhere to the Company’s security policies and Code of Ethics.
Please note Human Interest does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider resumes from vendors including and without limitation search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services, and recruiting agencies.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We comply with CCPA guidelines. See more: https://humaninterest.com/disclosures