CyberGRX (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are searching for an Email & Marketing Automations Sr. Manager!
First, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX is at the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology by providing enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. With 63% of data breaches being linked to a third party, CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics to efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems. Built on the market’s first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process.
What does an Email & Marketing Automations Sr. Manager do at CyberGRX?
As the Email & Marketing Automations Sr. Manager, you will help strategize, implement and design effective customer experiences by building and executing email campaigns, chat bots and sales outbound email strategies. Your core function will include defining audience segmentation, developing content design and layout, and deploying large-volume campaigns. You will design and build sophisticated engagement programs and email campaigns through introducing and automating new workflows. In addition, you will report on campaign performance, relevant data capture and cleansing, agency partnerships, and implementing new marketing tech tools over time.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Create and execute email campaigns, both automated and manual, and track the impact of campaigns based on result-oriented analytics
- Own email marketing KPIs and measurement, including CTR/COTR, opt-outs, engagements, web traffic, leads and conversion
- Build and manage A/B testing and conversion rate optimization initiatives, including identifying and performing relevant tests
- Collaborate with key company stakeholders to understand business needs and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaign results
- Revamp existing and create new customer lifecycle campaigns from onboarding to winback programs
- Manage email database segmentation, including building target audiences, identifying which segments receive which campaigns, and list maintenance
- Work collaboratively with Content, Creative, Marketing Ops, Product, Analytics, Customer Success, and Sales to deliver compelling content to our partners and customers
- Develop and maintain weekly and monthly email calendars for department and company visibility for all email communication programs
- Build out engagement cadences for sales outbound prospecting
- Create dynamic chatbot automation sequences for improved web engagement and sales enablement
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience in similar marketing automation or email marketing role
- 3+ years of marketing automation system experience (Hubspot and Drift preferred)
- Familiarity with delivery best practices and monitoring
- Proven track record of building, executing and reporting on campaigns, including list growth, copy/design, A/B testing, implementation, segmentation, and analytics/performance management
- Proven success with content management, web analytics and reporting
- Strong working knowledge of B2B Sales/Marketing funnels
- Strong working knowledge of email best practices including deliverability, optimizing engagement, server reputation and CAN-SPAM
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Strong collaborative, organizational and problem-solving skills
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- Open Time Off policy – Take the time you need when you need it.
Annual Base Salary Range: $105,000 – $125,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of salary
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
**CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.